wood beach cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rat Bike Community,

My name is Preston - I live in sunny Tempe Az. and think this web site is rad. I just finished ( almost ) my first custom bicycle - La Primera. The bike is 95" long, 50 lbs and low. The bike rides like a yacht, straight and tight. Having a very limited skill set when it comes to metal working, I have built my frame entirely of wood - curly maple to be exact. The bike is 100% complete with the exception of my finish coat - an auto candy clear with a "tequila" tint, possibly some custom pin stripping. If someone could please instruct me as to posting pictures, I will do so. Ride on.

Preston

If you have website/host abilities with your internet service, simply click the Img icon on the posting form, and enter the web address and site location or file name. Otherwise, here's more info...
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=172

Welcome to the forum. I'm new too and just live down the street in Mesa. I really would love to see pictures of your bike posted. I use photobucket.com. Easy to use, free web hosting for your pictures.

Latest posts

Back