Worksman PAV3 vs. Trailmate Meteor

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lately I find myself really wanting a nice tryke. I have been riding my 10.00 Miami Sun and have literally given up on two wheelers. They are just plain FUN to ride. I cant find any reviews on the PAV3 but I did call industrial bicycles.com and they were very informitive. They recommended the 3 speed Trailmate Meteor over the PAV. Said the PAV is heavy uses fat tires and not really something you want to pleasure ride for any distance. I do like the Meteor and also have a chance to go ride one locally. 1000 bucks is a lot of money for a mail order tryke like the Worksman that I may not like. I like the PAV best tho. Note we do have some hills here but my Sun handles them fairly well. Would like to hear anyones input thanks.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Worksman also have a Executive or an Alt trike. The Executive has the big heavy duty rear axle 3/4 with the 11 gauge spoke wheels. The Alt is a lighter duty. I had a Pav ran a 1.75 front tire and 24x3" tires on the rear. I have a picture of my Pav in Post your trike. If you have the space to store trikes are awesome I ended up selling mine because of space. I sold mine to a guy in Austin,Tx he slapped a motor on it say's it's great. Pav is very durable industructable 11 gauge spoke, 1/2x3/16 chain, 7/8 rear axle. Hope this helps.

They said the pav is heavy at 100 lbs. and hard to pedal. They said it was best siuted for heavy people needing excersise not made to pleasure ride on the street or bike path. I would never buy one unless I could test ride either one.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Back