Worksmen Tandem bike build finished!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This bike was given To me by a family member I always wanted this bike and now its finally mine :D this bike means alot to me....I took it all apart today and started preping/priming all the parts...
001-3.jpg
002-4.jpg

Re: Worksmen Tandem bike build

ahhhh a tandem with ape hangers.......nothing looks cooler.......keep us posted.......

thanks! just a basic paint job (wht) new slick tires w/ a nexus 3 speed and a couple odds n ends real low brow stuff......just wanna have fun riding it with the family!

this has to be my favorite tandem.......sweet apehanger's..

no apes for the back seat? :D

Cool lookin bike man, but ya did the same thing i did when i put my tandom together, i didnt line the cranks up with each other, might fix that it will make easier to ride :wink:

sweet ride!!! if you're having any trouble getting going, just line the cranks up so they spin together.
man, i wish i had that chain guard!!! :mrgreen:
if you want to start up a tandem club, count me in :wink:
100_1636.jpg

NICE bike!.......White looks cool.......How come we don't make more white bikes?

thanks so much everyone! yeah I'm gonna sync the cranks good tip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i knew something felt weird lol!!!! oh yeah thx...I like the white I had it powder coated and everyone was tryin to convince me to choose a different color! everyone is now feeling the white lol....

Back