Worst? Users List

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sunny Florida Starting October 1, 2016!!!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
This is just something that doesn't ring true with me - every time I leave feedback for somebody I see what is called the "Worst Users List". I see two guys with Negative Feedback, one with Neutral and all the rest are guys that only have one POSITIVE. It bothers me that a guy with 100% Positive Feedback is on the Worst Users List only because he has less number of positive feedback. I personally don't think anyone with 100% positive feedback should be on a list starting with the word "Worst". There can be many reasons why a guy would only have one feedback none of which are necessarily negative. I don't know how these people feel about it but I would like to see anyone with all positive feedback removed from that list or have the list relabeled. This is just a personal observation/opinion. Thanks. Robert

I 2nd that motion, I feel there is no need for that column at all, negatives show up on their feedback rating

look at it this way, most of our "worst" are actually good guys. (i think that reflects the caliber of people on here pretty accurately)

Steve would be the only one who can address this though

Yeah, I gotta agree that as a member with only one positive feedback, that it doesnt make someone like me a bad guy. Im just around very sporatically. :roll: . Only someone with bad feedback oughta be on it.

Back