would this be a good deal?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i was riding on my trike earlier today and saw a bike for sale in a yard. turned around and looked, couldnt figure out what it was, just knew it was a cool bmx. then i saw the RL on the headtube. what it is, is a 24" rl bmx racer. full chrome straight bar frame, red aluminum skinny rims, small seat, and decent bars. all original minus the tires. it wasnt clean per say, the chrome was flaking and it was sun faded. but i like it. . .alot! always wanted to get a bmx bike that fit me (i 6'2" according to my doctor) and think this could e cool. the guy said he wanted 75 bucks, seemed a little steep for the condition. so anyone chime in so i can know whether or not this is a decent deal? thanks

that bike would be $150+ here in S.F. there's at least $75 worth of part out parts on it if nothin else... :roll:

Well you can always use my formula

1. How hard will it be to get another chance to buy another one

2. Can I build it without spending more than what is being asked

3. Do I have the money

I say go for it.

There is a number 4
Can I really afford to buy it?

But I really don't use that one unless I'm with my wife in the mall

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Seem like a good deal, but from what I've seen, these Junior race bikes are made for little kids and have really low weight limits.

Back