Would you ever build a Pee Wee Herman bike?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I posted about 'Builders Block' in another thread about what to do with this 1950 BFG...

I have most of the parts to build a fairly accurate Pee Wee replica...but I would feel kinda limp wristed to ever be seen riding it.

My 7yo. niece/helper likes Pee Wee's Big Adventure movie...

I'm torn.

Do it! Sounds like a fun project.
Just ride it with a little attitude and you'll be fine. :lol:

Heck yeah! That movie is a classic, and that bike is my wallpaper right now.

I would ride it just to freak people out. Can you imagine seeing a 230 pound, bald, bearded, tatooed crazy-lookin dude (me) riding down the street on a Pee Wee Herman bike. HAHA!!

Naw go for it...its not that bad!

PeeWeeBike(small).jpg

cov20050304btexpopeewee.jpg

do you even have the rear lugage boxes???

no joke, ive seen pee wee bikes sell for tons of dough on the bay, 5digits !!! and all they say is " it was found on a movie lot, we think its one of the umpteen Pee-Wee bikes ". Id rock a pee-wee bike if i had the means.

I've actually done a lot of re-search into the Pee-Wee bike. I'm Planning on building an exact replica sometime in the future. I also have a lot of good detail pics and I've been collecting parts. All the stuff on the rear is just custom fiberglass and pretty simple to reproduce. A hammer form could be made to bang out the chain guard. The hardest part would be the lion's head.

Hey magicrat, If you have the parts and you said you have 7 year old niece helper, built the peewee bike with a twist. Built the first peewee trailer bike to go behind you. Then you can dress like same villain and dress her as peewee. Now you don't have to feel stupid when you ride.

You don't even need that bike to hear the "Hey PeeWee" remark! I've got a '68 AMF Hercules that's red and white, head light, and all, I rode it to work and got heckeled. But everyone liked it. That's a realy wild bike and if I could build one, I'd already have it! You could do it up in another color, two tone blue would rock.

in the pictures of the bike there are 2 different bikes,different guards,tank emblems part under tank.the rear bags are from the 60s and are available from time to time on ebay.i think they added the chrome on them
the tiger roar horn is also on ebay............phil

It wont be an exact replica ($$$),but it will be an easily recognizable Pee-Wee bike.

Will I would start out with the parts for building the rack and then work in the extra support it would need to pull the trailer. This would be a new twist so it would have to look like it was all one build. May instead of the trailer hooking to the seat post you could make it hook in to the fin on the top of the box on top. Sorry some times my ideas are not worked out until I start and then I find them to be good or just insane.

Latest posts

Back