WOW MONEYS TIGHT $$$

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just looked on here at the for sale ads were their two very nice old boys tank bikes for $400.00 shipped and no one is jumping on them the one has nice original paint, money has to be tight i have been buying and selling old bikes a few years and most people don't even want a vintage bike unless it has a tank these have big tanks and lights i sold a few things on eBay a wile back some times having to run a few times before it sells kinda like you have to dangle it in front of them ,funny i see newbies asking is this old rusty girls bike worth the $250.00 the guy is asking. come on people wake up theirs some great deals out their, no it may not have the springer you always wanted keep in mind you could always find one later and add it. just saying............ :|

I know I have seen at least three that I would buy ... but I have too much going on right now.. got a cafe racer from
a member here.. building a 64 vw panel bus and a shed to put all my bikes in... then a trailer to haul and show
all my stuff with .. and I have about 500 in parts here pending.. other wise.. at least 2 of them would be mine..
really wanted the x53

money tite? maybe, maybe not.
ive seen a few things here for sale lately that were a good deal as is most bikes/parts for sale on this site(but nothin i couldnt live w/out).
i think most guys understand if ya wanna make big bux go to ebay, if ya wanna see a bike go to a good home and help out a fellow bike freak than sell it here at a good guy price.
anyhow i recently saw an early 30s elgin for sale(on another site) for $250. i really wanted it, but it was 4 states away and know it'll be another 65 to 75 clams to ship it to me. THATs what killed the deal for me.
oh, well. thats just me.

PS. henry, if ya still want an X-53 i mite be able to help ya out, but shipping will probably kill the deal :lol:
(PM me)

Back