Wow, this thing is UGLY.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heck yeah! good ol vintage michigan white trash trailer park beer fetcher. :mrgreen:

Wow, that's the worst motorbike design I've ever seen... I gotta say, I kinda want it pretty bad though. Ridiculous + painfully obsolete = pretty cool.

Wow. It's like a Cancer on the back of the bike. Can you imagine the laughs you'd get if you pull up to stop sign and rev the engine? I'd ride it just for that..

Yeah, cancer, or a mutant zamboni has latched on to it. I feel sorry for the front half of the bike. It looks like what happened to Jeff Goldblum in "The Fly" like a DX and a garden tiller from 1947 wound up in a teleportation pod together.
:D :lol:

lancer.jpg

I believe this may belong to member Heliotrope?

I think the most frightening part is that your only brakes are the old marrow coaster.

nope that would be Randys Motor scooter named the "Road ....." Mine is this one. Its the one mitch ran into the wall and replaced the old fork with the vintage springer for me! I built this in about 3 days for Art of The Bicycle show 2007. It clocked at 38 MPH and .... was it fun!!!!! I did blow the hub brake so i put on a band brake on the rear tire! Its name is the "Co*k Rocket"!

2628725635_7d30f098b3_o.jpg

Don't get me wrong, it's still ugly as sin, but cool! (I'm ugly too) :lol:

P.S. This was my old car.

5679.jpg

No offense Skoda,but that car is about as cool as a YUGO! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
L8 EM

i thought it had alot of charm. id actually drive it as long as it was quiet. Sometimes the uglier the better, especially when its kinda one of a kind. Aint nothin bad bout bein a hillbilly everonce inawhile!

Back