WUZUP from South carolina

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone...just found this site...I didnt even know there was such a thing for bike... Anywho, I got a crap load of project bikes..some original and alot RAT.... including, two old colsons, 48 columbia, Hiawatha, two huffy Eldorados, Schwinn suburban, a puch, and a few other 26in baloon bikes .... I will try and take some pics and post.....THANKS!

Welcome!

where are you in SC?

i am in ATL but originally from eastern NC.

cant wait to see some photos of your bikes.

spudz said:
Hello everyone...just found this site...I didnt even know there was such a thing for bike... Anywho, I got a crap load of project bikes..some original and alot RAT.... including, two old colsons, 48 columbia, Hiawatha, two huffy Eldorados, Schwinn suburban, a puch, and a few other 26in baloon bikes .... I will try and take some pics and post.....THANKS!

That's an impressive collection for someone on the coast. It's a little easier to come across those bikes in the midwest were a lot of them were manufactured. Kudos!

What's Your Columbia? I've got an early 50's Newsboy at the bottom of my project list.

Ebay has been my friend lol.... I'm 23 and my friends just think I'm weird...but I've always been a little off since my first car was a 61 t-bird...so they understand lol...and a few of them I have gotten into old cars and bikes... The columbia was a freebee that an old man who bough it brand new for his wife gave me..he backed over it in the 50s and bent the rear wheel and one of the read down tubes and it sat in a dirt floor shed since.... I sraightened the frame and and am building it for my girlfriend right now. wish I could find a mens bike to build to match.

I like the puch, I try and ride it a few times a week.. its a good ridding bike and is well built... Just wish I wouldnt of lost the tire pump.... still has all the original tools. its not real old but its one of my favs. its about time for a tear down, polish and rebuild as its real dirty and tarnished but I just cant seem to do it haha.
100_0387.jpg

spudz said:
I like the puch, I try and ride it a few times a week.. its a good ridding bike and is well built... Just wish I wouldnt of lost the tire pump.... still has all the original tools. its not real old but its one of my favs. its about time for a tear down, polish and rebuild as its real dirty and tarnished but I just cant seem to do it haha.

Wow, a stunner! Thanks for the photo and the review, Spudz. It's quite elegant. :lol:

Latest posts

Back