X-mas Cash Express

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have a bunch of parts and parts-bikes laying around so I thought...Why not see if I can throw a kids bike together and maybe I can put it on Craigslist.
Some Ratty little kid gets to be the coolest dude on the block this Christmas and I turn bike parts into present money.
foundcruisers002.jpg

Murray1002.jpg

Murray1004.jpg

Murray1003.jpg

now get it sold so some child can have a very kool ride. you can even send it to me for free.lol

Outlaw 8)

Get out the Rake! I have been wanting to bend a fork since discovering the "How To" page on this site. I guess this is as good a time as any.....

Murray1.jpg

Critter1 said:
Awesome transformation! The bent forks look good too. I think you should black out the sprocket and cranks as well to tie it all in.
Tempting...I was also thinking it would look pretty good with white pedals and a white chain. Just trying not to spend any money. The tires are the only thing I paid for and they were only $10 for the pair on a discount table at a local bike shop.

that looks like a big front sprocket, how does it ride?

Gdcast said:
Just added a pic of it to my "Inspiration folder", man this bike is cool!
Thank you, thank you.

Great looking bike, George, and some good ad copy on CL too! Hard to believe it hasn't been snatched up yet, despite your small market.
Good luck on your sale. I hope some kid gets the surprise of his life. 8)

bprophet said:
Great looking bike, George, and some good ad copy on CL too! Hard to believe it hasn't been snatched up yet, despite your small market.
Good luck on your sale. I hope some kid gets the surprise of his life. 8)
Would you belive not so much as a nibble? I will keep it up on CL this week. After that I will hang onto it until the local Bike Swap in the spring.

Back