Yet another guy from Scotland

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, My name is Wayne and I live in Scotland, I love bikes! All types of bikes. When I was younger I loved to strip bikes down and rebuild them the way I thought they should be built.

I'm now much older and miss the fun I used to have. I love this site and I love to see these bikes. I've started a little project of my own and I'm not too sure if you guys will like it, so I'll post some pic's in the picture section so you all can have a look, Please keep in mind it is nowhere near complete and I'd love nothing better than hearing what you gals and guys think.

Take care for now

Wayne :D

I used to live in Dunoon, across from Greenock, back when the Holy Loch was a US Navy sub base.

I had a really cool Raleigh Chopper mk2 back then(circa 83~85') that I really wish I still had now.

The only thing I miss more from Scotland is proper fish and chips and pickled onion Monster Munch,....yummm.

Welcome to RRB :D

feuerdog said:
I used to live in Dunoon, across from Greenock, back when the Holy Loch was a US Navy sub base.

I had a really cool Raleigh Chopper mk2 back then(circa 83~85') that I really wish I still had now.

The only thing I miss more from Scotland is proper fish and chips and pickled onion Monster Munch,....yummm.

Welcome to RRB :D

Raleigh Choppers!!! I had about seven of those and I always modified them, Raleigh also made a bike called the Grifter and the forks on a Grifter would fit neatly onto a chopper with no problem at all so you could have a 20" wheel on the front. I live in Livingston in West Lothian, The best fish and chips I've ever tasted was in Kirkcaldy, Fife. How about IRN-BRU don't you miss that also?

And thanks for the welcome :)

Looks like we joined on the same day. Cheers from the West Coast.
I look forward to this. I've browsed this site for too long a time to now only be getting started.

iloveicecream69 said:
Some English people still think that a Haggis is a little wild animal that roams the glens and mountains and looks like a hedgehog :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
:shock:Well where does it roam then? 8) Welcome from south of the border mate!

Boris said:
iloveicecream69 said:
Some English people still think that a Haggis is a little wild animal that roams the glens and mountains and looks like a hedgehog :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
:shock:Well where does it roam then? 8) Welcome from south of the border mate!

:lol: Thanks for the welcome mate from south of the border! :mrgreen:

Back