"YO!" from the left coast

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off, been an avid fan of the site for 6 years (back when I had an Schwinn OCCC chopper), and got inspired by the fact that I also got into BMX building with friends (since I finally got friends that got into old school BMX building through another site), so I decided to sign-up for this site. . .

My name is Darwin. . .my Name reflects my DJ name and my area code (I know. . ."genius" :| ). . .I'm okay with Windz. . .I have too many hobbies, and this newly re-discovered hobby appealed to my hands on approach to things.

But anyways. . .I'm babbling now (I signed up @ 1:20 am in the morning :shock: ) . . but I hope to learn a few things here and and get more inspired. . .if you got any questions bout me, please feel free to ask. . .

Windz 8)

there are many fine folks here to learn from lots of ready "opinions" if you will :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 turntables and a microphone to you. welcome

Welcome. Lots of cool places to ride around San Diego.
Yeah. . .it's too bad I work during the week, and right now, the weather is great. . . .but I don't get off till 7. . . :x

2 turntables and a microphone to you. welcome
Hehehe. . .if turntables still exist nowadays. . .but that's a different forum. . .

Thanks guys! :D

Latest posts

Back