Your favorite bike build on RRB...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you could have anyone's bike in this forum who's would you take and why?
I'll start, kingplinker's 'X-53 Dirt Machine' is my choice..It has attitude, gadgets and i especially like the spoke covers. 8)

dirt_x13.jpg

don't know if he posts here (i haven't been here long myself) but if hannon customs is here, it would be one of his.

other wise' at the moment i'd say the cruiser viking is making now

almostdoneII003.jpg

I'd steel Karker's last build off bike the second he turned his head. The carb bells are off the chain.

I love this bike!
DSC03122.jpg

There are lots of good ones, but I saw this online before i saw it on here and am designing something based loosely on it.

IMGP4267.jpg

Wow, where to start? There are so many amazing build on here that it would be virtually impossible to choose. Anything that Chopper Ollie built would be in the top 10 for sure. I have to say my absolute favorite is the Mad Hammer by MonsterMetal:

2815386687_e6e82eb3eb.jpg

The build quality and overall design is amazing. It just looks like a bike that will still be running fine 100 years from now

My GOD :shock: I'd never seen the Flying Pegasus before... Is it morally right to be in love with a pushbike??? That thing is seriously bananas.

And that reverse trike looks like it needs to be chained up in a cage in case it gets out and bites a small child.

CRW_8021.jpg

getting all nostalgic i still think this is one of the coolest bikes ever done it was ahead of it's time in the rat rod bike world

Well I gotta say thanks again KOTA. What am I doing wrong? :(

Back