Your Favorite Current Production Bike?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The americans are still holding onto their balloners even till today! I wanna buy a
Schwinn Deluxe 7 and i looked at store map and they are all right across boarder but none in canada! Cure you americans and your fancy schwinns!!!!!

I'm glad I can't afford any of these three because I wouldn't be able to make up my mind.

Ridley Damocles:

Ridley%20Damocles.jpg

Pinarello Dogma:

2010-pinarello-dogma-black.jpg

Trek Madone:

2010-trek-madone-orange.jpg

is hannon customs considered production? that's my choice.

wait. one of those coker 36"-ers too (are they still in production?). two in fact cause one'll get cut.

today is a good day, i bought Hawk Classic frameset)))
pair of Schwalbe Fat Franks in creme and Felt 50 mm rims.
left to buy Brooks saddle, grips and bag in Aged color.

siberian said:
today is a good day, i bought Hawk Classic frameset)))
pair of Schwalbe Fat Franks in creme and Felt 50 mm rims.
left to buy Brooks saddle, grips and bag in Aged color.
That'll look great! I do like the beefy tires that come on the Hudson Hawk classic...but creme's will be nice!

This one. It is slow, heavy, ugly and incredibly strong. This one is a rental bike i borrowed because I had to make the six-bike-trailer for it, to collect other rental bikes. No, it's not a cruiser, but it can be used that way, and it has balloon tires and the frame is bit curvy. O well, you asked the question, here is the answer.

DSCN0560.jpg

DSCN0569.jpg

http://www.batavus.nl/collectie/fietsen ... sonal-Bike

There is no picture. The thing was ordered, built, delivered, paid for, stored, and never used. The company has two bosses, the one wanted a bike trailer, the other runs the shop... I think they still collect bikes on a bakfiets (freight trike).

008-1.jpg

006-2.jpg

here's a few of the bikes i like, love, and enjoy riding...no matter where they were made, china, america, england, whatever!....there are purist everywhere,i just love riding my bikes and enjoy riding...period!..........but i'll only drive a FORD...hahah :) :mrgreen:

How about the Nirve Cannibal?

WP_001283.jpg

Back