YOUR IDEAS WANTED

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
OK so I got the frame for the auction rat and I want to know what you would like to see. I need to build something that the majority of the members would like to buy. I have a Murry cruiser frame that should have tanks on the way for it. So, give me your input on ways I can made this bike worth having...and for all the members that have no idea what I'm talking about just go to this link and it should explain it all.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=29022
and here is the frame...
100_3635.jpg

p.s. I want to give our member wildcat a big thanks for donating the frame. :mrgreen:

I'm building that Murray Jetfire frame in the ladies frame for my wife. I was able to get 26x2.125s in the frame and forks. They spring out enough to fit, but the clearance is close. Full fat fenders are a challenge too, but can be made to fit. I've come to the conclusion (belatedly) that this bike may not have been a full ballooner? I started with a pile of parts, so don't know what it originally had on the frame.

Well you have a tuff task in you're hand's it will not be easy but it will get done. one thing is that we are a huge group here with all kind's of diffrent taste, i will say that this bike should have as theme rat rod as the site name it could be like build # 01 it's only an idea . :idea:

i was a cruiser style builder until i fould this wonderfull place it change my intire look at bikes and i started to look at bikes with a diffrent prospective and now thank's to this site i am working in more of bikes with attitude and i say this bike will need some attitude to it in alot of times black look's good :wink:

Back