Your opinion ...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should I do with my trike rear?

• A wood trunk?

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A wood pickup-ish bed?

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Other -comment Below

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So im tired of my metal platform and want to either build a trunk or a bed with sides? I can't decide what do you think?
DSCN0491.jpg

DSCN0489.jpg

Im going for the bed using wayne-slat wood to have a plank look i'd take advantage of the room up the frame all the way to the seatpost but i can't bevel it.

Rustinkerer said:
It needs a T bucket style shorty bed, complete with Ford script logo on the gate!!! -Adam
That's the plan,once i get a couple bucks i'll get some board and my stepdads tablesaw i'll make a post.

Nice trike man! make tha truck bed with wood and stainless slabs and let the rear tubes pass through the box like a roll cage of some sort :mrgreen:

I'd like to bevel the back panel and have it run up the frame but since im young and inexperienced i'll keep it simple for i don't mess up.

oh,and btw one horse power look up "waynes" board its slotted to give the plank look where after.

Iam new in here , i dont know how to (look up waynes") :roll:
but for my part i was planing to use planks and hold them down with "aluminum carpet trim" or something similar... those already have the screw holes and are symmetrical
64-155-thickbox.jpg

Back