Zombies Day Out [new pics! 01/04/15]

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A pair of them would sure make some nice Saddlebags! [And they do come in black]

Hey FZ I live in the high rent area "Savers" wouldn't get in, I have to go to the next town in order to find discount stores or fast food, sometimes even farther. Army surplus stores are even harder to find. I even got in trouble once for changing an air filter on my car.

Last edited:
A pair of them would sure make some nice Saddlebags! [And they do come in black]
I was looking at a pair of Boy Scout pacs for my next adventure in putting a bike together. Good that you can get them in black. Like the price your paying for them better then the price of the packs here. if they were in high rent district we could sell the for 6 times what you pay for them.

A pair of them we could call them pantieurs (my spelling is off). A fine French word we could use to sell them for 6 times what you paid for them

Last edited:
If the front of the fender bothers you, you may be able to adjust it a little by the front fender brace. They are usually slotted. I have elongated the slot to adjust fenders in the past. Also works on rear fenders.

Cool Bike!

If the front of the fender bothers you, you may be able to adjust it a little by the front fender brace. They are usually slotted. I have elongated the slot to adjust fenders in the past. Also works on rear fenders.

Cool Bike!
Thanks I'll give that a whirl!

I was looking at a pair of Boy Scout pacs for my next adventure in putting a bike together. Good that you can get them in black. Like the price your paying for them better then the price of the packs here. if they were in high rent district we could sell the for 6 times what you pay for them.

A pair of them we could call them pantieurs (my spelling is off). A fine French word we could use to sell them for 6 times what you paid for them

Well if I come across any more of them, I'll let you know. Maybe we can work something out for a pair ^.6

[The surplus usually carries them here for 12-15 for basic ones like that, so finding one for 5 in the SAVERS was a pretty nice little pat on the back.. ]

FZ

Another Chilly but most excellent ride, brought to you by:

~::Flying Zombie::~

So its the 4th of January, 2015.. and it reached 50 today..snowed yesterday.
Couldn't resist the last ride for a couple weeks!
Ended up all OVER the city today.

Ran into this fella, a friend of a guy who likes to stop and B.S. bikes with me in Kennedy Plaza /down-city Providence.
Glad he was willing to let me take a shot, I thought his "Sport 3" was pretty neat.
LocalinKennedyPlazawithhisSports3_zps3628354b.jpg

I spent some time riding up and down Broadway..came across this nice little Klunker that belonged to a clerk at the local Record Store.
pretty sweet winter ride..
EmployeeBicycleatrecordstore_zps0fa46d3d.jpg

Went back through my favorite bike trail with the dusting of snow from last night, and the rain that followed..This is that neat bridge, with some fog.
theparkbridgeinwinter_zpsbd65a1b3.jpg

These are a few of the nice scenic shots I got of the trail itself, and its wonderful views.
thetrailfront_zps2fe28ce9.jpg

Thetrailrear_zpsc4752978.jpg
foggymorning_zpsda727d7e.jpg

A few of 'Miss Columbia' By the water, which I was happy to see moving so fluidly as I was riding beside it~
ColumbiaontheRocks_zps39d7d7ee.jpg

ColumbiaBikeTrailRide1-4-15number2_zps4067ed3f.jpg

ColumbiaBikeTrailRide1-4-15_zps63f16d3f.jpg

aviator_zps1ed6c194.jpg

scenery2_zpsaf7846c3.jpg

Enjoy!
FZ

Well if I come across any more of them, I'll let you know. Maybe we can work something out for a pair ^.6

[The surplus usually carries them here for 12-15 for basic ones like that, so finding one for 5 in the SAVERS was a pretty nice little pat on the back.. ]

FZ
Amazingly cool! Thanks

Another Chilly but most excellent ride, brought to you by:

~::Flying Zombie::~

So its the 4th of January, 2015.. and it reached 50 today..snowed yesterday.
Couldn't resist the last ride for a couple weeks!
Ended up all OVER the city today.

Ran into this fella, a friend of a guy who likes to stop and B.S. bikes with me in Kennedy Plaza /down-city Providence.
Glad he was willing to let me take a shot, I thought his "Sport 3" was pretty neat.
LocalinKennedyPlazawithhisSports3_zps3628354b.jpg

I spent some time riding up and down Broadway..came across this nice little Klunker that belonged to a clerk at the local Record Store.
pretty sweet winter ride..
EmployeeBicycleatrecordstore_zps0fa46d3d.jpg

Went back through my favorite bike trail with the dusting of snow from last night, and the rain that followed..This is that neat bridge, with some fog.
theparkbridgeinwinter_zpsbd65a1b3.jpg

These are a few of the nice scenic shots I got of the trail itself, and its wonderful views.
thetrailfront_zps2fe28ce9.jpg

Thetrailrear_zpsc4752978.jpg
foggymorning_zpsda727d7e.jpg

A few of 'Miss Columbia' By the water, which I was happy to see moving so fluidly as I was riding beside it~
ColumbiaontheRocks_zps39d7d7ee.jpg

ColumbiaBikeTrailRide1-4-15number2_zps4067ed3f.jpg

ColumbiaBikeTrailRide1-4-15_zps63f16d3f.jpg

aviator_zps1ed6c194.jpg

scenery2_zpsaf7846c3.jpg

Enjoy!
FZ
Rock and roll! Looks awfully cold though!

Luke.

Rock and roll! Looks awfully cold though!

Luke.
It wasnt too bad, it hit 50 today, despite the rain and snow from the other day.. gonna have a high of 16 on thursday.. I dont know about this weather. I actually went out in three jackets and came home with two draped over the rack :thumbsup:

Back