7th Annual Midwest Bicycle Fest (photos & videos added)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sunday, September 25th. Haysville, KS. Info at http://MidwestBicycleFest.com

Here is just one of the bikes we'll be raffling off at a$1 per chance. A new aluminum La Jolla cruiser...
IMG_7252.JPG

Re: 7th Annual Midwest Bicycle Fest

udallcustombikes said:
I am also donating two other bikes to be raffled off. A '60 Schwinn Tornado built up BMX style with parts donated by Porkchop BMX and this Schwinn Burrito.
:D :D :D Thanks Cameron. Hey would it be possible to get a pic of the burrito against a plain background?

And there may be more. We might set a record for $1 raffle bikes this year.

aka_locojoe said:
udallcustombikes said:
I am also donating two other bikes to be raffled off. A '60 Schwinn Tornado built up BMX style with parts donated by Porkchop BMX and this Schwinn Burrito.
:D :D :D Thanks Cameron. Hey would it be possible to get a pic of the burrito against a plain background?

And there may be more. We might set a record for $1 raffle bikes this year.

I will get one this afternoon and replace the other pic.

Speaking of Skid bikes...

Anybody want my freakishly strange FWD skid bike? I never did get the time to finish it. (just needed the brake hooked up) but it is/was rideable. I dont think Ill have any time to finish it, let alone enter it into the skid contest.

So if anyone wants it, lemme know. :wink:

Big John... this one is you!! :lol:

Can't wait till the show I've got a busy schedule trying to get all the bikes ready I might have to bring a trailer if I bring what I'm planning on

udallcustombikes said:
I like the new name. Thinking up catchy names was never my strong suit.

The frame for the BMX cruiser went to Cody for powder coat. The wheels are in the works. Should be done in, the next week or so.

I'm thinking I'm going to have to put in for this one

450redrider said:
I'm thinking I'm going to have to put in for this one

I am going to be putting my whole raffle budget on this one. And one of our local Schwinn hoarders has expressed interest a well, in fact, I owe him one ticket for the headbadge. Thanks Steve!

Latest posts

Back