7th Annual Midwest Bicycle Fest (photos & videos added)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 7th Annual Midwest Bicycle Fest

I'm spending the afternoon visiting all our lbs, distributing flyers and collecting prizes. After leaving Lee's Bike Shop I thought I should post this one to eliminate the temptation to keep it.

IMAG0290.jpg

2011 Event Schedule

Schedule is subject to change.

10:00am (all day): Bicycles will be on display. View and ride bikes. Talk with other enthusiasts. Paper Boy Throw. Music by Accent Mobile Music.

10:00am - 2:00pm: Vote for your favorite bike. Two classes. Classic and Kustom.

11:30am: Skid Row Contest. Who can lay the longest skid?

12:00pm: Let's Eat! Grillmaster Mitch serving up Free Hot Dogs

1:30pm: Save The Baby. Compete head to head to be the first to "save the baby"

2:30pm: Door Prize drawings. Raffle Bike winners drawn. Peoples Choice voting ends. Ballots will be counted and the award(s) will be presented.

3:30pm: Get on your bikes and ride! Everyone is encouraged to join in on this short Parade ride.

4:00pm: See ya next year!

A member here is supposed to be making a modified skid trophy. I'll let him elaborate if he wants to.

Probably need to come up with some good rules/guidelines for the contest. Funny how you think something is pretty simple, cut & dry and then someone has to go and think outside the box :lol:

Ratfink1962 said:
lol Destroy the field with a TRICYCLE

If I need to I will drop the skid wheel and run it in a more traditional fashion. It may not bring the 400'+ that it did last year, but I will still smoke the tires off the competition. Just won't be as impressive when I slide past you at the grill. Have a dog ready for me when I skid by this year.

aka_locojoe said:
A member here is supposed to be making a modified skid trophy. I'll let him elaborate if he wants to.

Probably need to come up with some good rules/guidelines for the contest. Funny how you think something is pretty simple, cut & dry and then someone has to go and think outside the box :lol:
There is always a gray area :roll:

udallcustombikes said:
"There is nothing to winning, really. That is, if you happen to be blessed with a keen eye, an agile mind, and no scruples whatsoever."
-Alfred Hitchcock

"If you ain't first, you're last"
-Ricky Bobby

No gray areas... its all good. The modified class is for us cheaters :lol:

but when there isnt any rules... are we really cheating? :shock: :wink:

Cameron... will do!

smack talk.... nah, not really. Im not even competing this year, Im just a spectator.

Latest posts

Back