7th Annual Midwest Bicycle Fest (photos & videos added)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 7th Annual Midwest Bicycle Fest

biker_km said:
just finished the longest skid: modified trophy.
006-1.jpg

That's awesome

65rat said:
Noelle tried her's today. Not quite what we were hoping for but who knows.
Maybe next year if someone want's to take this event on, they can add a kids category/trophy. Well in this case there would have to be a kids modified also.

Big Fat Whitewalls said:
So is there a swapmeet at this show?
No swapmeet. Our swapmeet is in the spring. Just a show, food, fun and games.
I'm sure some swapping does go on under the table, but we're not supposed to as it takes place on city property and is against city ordinance. Good place to make connections though.

I hear Spike's been hanging around the park where the bike fest is held. He's looking for revenge after the beating he took at Pedalmania.
DSCF4979.JPG

Hi Randy,

How about naming the place for the contest, “Skid Row”!

Peace, José

ZygoteLittle said:
Hi Randy,

Peace, José
Great minds think alike I guess. I generally refer to it as skid row and over the years have promoted it as such. Was planning to make a sign for the course stating such this year. Thanks for the input.

aka_locojoe said:
ZygoteLittle said:
Hi Randy,

Peace, José
Great minds think alike I guess. I generally refer to it as skid row and over the years have promoted it as such. Was planning to make a sign for the course stating such this year. Thanks for the input.
You’re welcome! :)

Mitch, I'm afraid that I'd crush taht skid contraption of yours. Looks like fun to ride! I'm so freakin excited about this show. Let's hope for no rain!
-john

John... its fat kid tested, and fat kid approved!

seriously looking for someone to take what Ive thrown together and take it to the next level, (or maybe the scrap pile? :lol: )

Looks like I'm going to be there. Heading to Wichita to pick up some Mini Cooper parts, and this is right down the street. Looking forward to it. This show was the deciding factor on picking up the Mini parts. Dean

Hey could I get some of ya to chip in some bottled water or pop. 1 bottle, 6 pack, case whatever. We always have a hard time keeping enough water. Thanks.

More door prizes...

2011_prizes-3.jpg

2011_prizes-2.jpg

2011_prizes-1.jpg

Plus there are bike shirts and other bike related stuff.

Latest posts

Back