24" and 26" Jerald Slick Tires (Square Tread)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i want one too but want to hear a little more from him as far as getting orders out fast. i need one asap but am not gonna plunk money down till i know i am gonna get it somewhat quick.

I sent Tim an email last week (22nd). I've not heard back since.

Maybe more family issues?

Ok everyone.... I apologize for the delay in my response time, but I am trying to juggle 2 companies right now and I can only get so much done in a day.

I will contact as many people as I can today, but can't promise everyone.

The tires are $36 each and I am working on the shipping quotes (usually around $10 - 15 depending on quantity)

We don't accept PayPal at this time so I will need to be contacted with credit card info or have a check sent prior to shipping.

This has been an overwhelming trip to get these, so your patience is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Tim

deorman said:
It would be awesome to see a tall rippling mare dragging a couple of these around. 8)

I have actually been looking for a Sulky around my area to do up 50's style with the whitewall slicks but they are out of my price range and all have 700c's.

On a more realistic note...I bought 3 Sulky whitewalls today! Can't wait to get em!

blackdiamond said:
ARE THESE AMERICAN-MADE?????????

I don't think so...I believe he uses a manufacturer overseas somewhere.

If they were, they'd probably cost $200 each...ha ha.

I don't know that any bicycle tires are made in the U.S. anymore are they?

No. Made in China. My guess is Jerald subcontracted Kenda to produce these based upon some markings found on the tire. I doubt you will find any tire made in the US anymore.

Yes, they are made in Taiwan, but if it makes you feel any better we have been getting these tires made by the same company dating back to when they used to make them on US soil.

I'm looking forward to seeing these tires on some bikes.... Let me know what you think when you get them and shoot me some pics!

Thanks!
Tim

Jerald Sulky said:
Yes, they are made in Taiwan, but if it makes you feel any better we have been getting these tires made by the same company dating back to when they used to make them on US soil.

I'm looking forward to seeing these tires on some bikes.... Let me know what you think when you get them and shoot me some pics!

Thanks!
Tim

No complaints here. These look top notch. The whitewalls are pefect- no marks or bleeding edges. I just need to pick off all the rubber nubs. :wink:

Here's how they look on black rims on the back of my Elgin frame. :wink:

DSC_0004-1.jpg

DSC_0002-1.jpg

DSC_0005-1.jpg

DSC_0007-1.jpg

DSC_0006-1.jpg

Back