24" and 26" Jerald Slick Tires (Square Tread)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting for mine to arrive. Now I've got to get that new wheel built for it. I will have to post pics of how it looks on a red drop center.

I got around to putting mine on today.
Just what the doctor ordered.

Thanks Tim

DSC02265.jpg

DSC02263.jpg

Are these whitewalls taller than standard 26 x 2.125?
Would there be much clearance between them and front/back fenders?

Double Nickle said:
Holy crap! is that a Roth :shock:
YES WHY YES it is. :)

Greg66 is the man.

GameBent said:
Are these whitewalls taller than standard 26 x 2.125?
Would there be much clearance between them and front/back fenders?
I think it's standard and fender clearance shouldn't be a problem.

I just ordered a set.
They're going to look great on my Electra Vince!
Thanks to Tim G. and whoever got the ball rolling on making these available!

MIne was on my door step when I got home tonight. :mrgreen:

I am still building the color matched wheels for this bike so I only have it temporarily mounted on this wheel.

The previous tire was a Kustom Kruiser Super Slick which appears to be a shorter tire than most. Now I have to make an adjustment to my rack.

web.jpg

web.jpg

I really gotta get my red hoops built, color matched to the bike. Just waiting for my co-worker to get to powder coat them on his break one day. Was hoping he would get them this week, but alas, we ran out of time.

+1! THAT is what I'm talking about! Nice work and thanks to Jerald Sulky again for making the impossible, possible!

That looks so sweet... and yes I am doing orange wheels on my Buildoff bike too...

--Rob

HotRodRob said:
Got mine the other day and it prompted me to put this together. I can't stop looking at that Jerald Slick on the Villy Customs wheels.
Bikes6157.jpg

My JS whitewalls arrived in only a few days, much to my delight.
They were on my Electra Vince within 30 mins of their arrival on my doorstep, and they look great!
Thanks again to everyone involved in getting these sick tires made!

Electra%20Vince.jpg

WHOA! :shock:

Now that's a bike worthy of those tires...always loved that model, but you just took it up a notch. :wink:

Rat Rod said:
WHOA! :shock:

Now that's a bike worthy of those tires...always loved that model, but you just took it up a notch. :wink:

That means a lot coming from you RR.
Thanks much!!

Back