4th Human Powered Vehicle Festival - September [Ayer MA]

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so, so sorry guys, I was looking for activity in my inbox for RRB replies, but none were sent for some reason this year; I was surprised that nobody had commented, but was busy with other things, and forgot to check back in on the website. The event is on Saturday this year, last year we tried out Sunday, but there wasn't a big difference in turnout, so we moved it back to Sunday.

The event is real, the schedule is the same as last year, with a morning ride, lunch break, and the main festival in the afternoon.

Sorry for all the confusion, folks.

I'm all white with my bike, and I'll finish it white on time. Cause I want to white with you all.
All white then I'll see you there... :? ? :roll: ...Stevil
PS: You would have trouble seeing my bike in a snowstorm. :D Oh,yea BUMP

Glad your coming Stevil, What color did you paint your bike? I won't get my bike painted in time so it will be in the raw. Bumpity Bump Bump

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
Bummer Dan. What was the diagnosis of your shoulder?

Bursitis and/or rotator cuff tendinitis. Never got an MRI, but I still might (just to ease my own mind quite frankly). Spent 2 weeks in agony before giving in and getting a couple cortisone shots. Now getting PT 2-3 times a week and I am getting back most of my range of motion. But still have no muscle strength. It's been fun.

Danimal said:
ifitsfreeitsforme said:
Bummer Dan. What was the diagnosis of your shoulder?

Bursitis and/or rotator cuff tendinitis. Never got an MRI, but I still might (just to ease my own mind quite frankly). Spent 2 weeks in agony before giving in and getting a couple cortisone shots. Now getting PT 2-3 times a week and I am getting back most of my range of motion. But still have no muscle strength. It's been fun.
Dan, you should get an MRI, the information revealed could help the doctors make the proper diagnosis for your shoulder’s recovery.

Several years ago, I too suffered a shoulder injury and the MRI exposed the true nature of the damage (fortunately, just a severe sprain), a shot of cortisone coupled with physical therapy helped in expediting the healing process.

I’m hoping that you will heal soon, Dan.
Peace

Is this what we're talking about?
reloj2.jpeg

yepicon.png
with a Meet-up of 8:30ish (if that's alright with you guys).

LOL see you guys in a little while!

Sitting in Sea Food Sam's at the Cape Cod Canal ........ quaffing down a Cape Cod Red. Had a great ride into NH from Ayer. Lot of different bikes today and I got to ride The Shadow tall bike, first time in three years. I hope someone took some pictures.

Pics of the NERRBS on their Flatlanders and a Coke Machine in the middle of the forest?! :shock:

S5002392_zps5220ee4e.jpg

S5002391_zps377a569a.jpg

S5002388_zps64c60ba1.jpg

S5002382_zps8d47b4e9.jpg

S5002383_zps47709487.jpg

S5002385_zps5a2bffb3.jpg

It was a great day for a 25-mile ride :!: Next stop - the Cape in Oct :D

We had a great time too today, great weather/riding/bikes/friends. Here are a few pics I took, sorry Pete, my son has you riding the shadow on his camera and he's napping right now.
BikeFest126_zps283bb781.jpg

BikeFest128_zps925398bf.jpg

BikeFest129_zps222fbdc6.jpg

BikeFest133_zps5d7d7409.jpg

BikeFest134_zps8cdf7590.jpg

BikeFest135_zpsd91c1b07.jpg

BikeFest141_zpse8bcb3fb.jpg

BikeFest143_zpsb83f84d3.jpg

Back