700 Users!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, no wonder it's getting hard to keep up. Can't believe that the place is still clean and that everyone is keeping it real without any big drama. It says a lot about the quality of the people in the hobby and some fantastic leadership from you Steve. I realize that this is some piece of work for you and I must again thank you for all your hard work. You the man :mrgreen:

Congats Steve , its no wonder as this is a way cool place to hang out even if somtimes I dont say to much.
I still try to read all the posts and check out all the cool rides , you have created a great site here in the bike cyber world,
now if I could just meet some of you ???? maybe Karfer as I will be down by him in a week.

Mark
just another Schwinn nut

Way to go Steve, I've seen a lot of sites come and go, not going to name names. you have started a great site and I'm lucky to be a member of it. Thanks.

its getting crazy just trying to read all these post!!!!!!! must be real fun on the buissness end :shock:
thanks for giving us all a great place to show all the great bikes!!!!!!!

this is by far the best site on the net. i tell everyone that comes in the shop that has or wants to build a kustom bike about this site to at least get ideas. a few of them have also become members. steve i personally cant thank you enough from the bottom of my heart of giving us a place to showcase our many tallents. and the diversity that is "rat rod" whether it be a painted, original, rusty bike. or even full kustom frame, roadbike etc who cares they all belong in some shape or frorm and it really does not get any better than this. 700 members and growing and it will which can only be good for the hobby. i too have a hard time keeping up but luckily we still have the core group that this site is based upon and i think that is what keeps the site going. your doing a great job and it will only get better. now we need a magazine lol

i was the 25th person to join and I had no clue there were actually this many cool people in the world hehehe
if we keep it up we wont be outsiders anymore we will become pop culture! kenny p will have his own show on TLC hahaha
when we start seeing flat black bikes with red wheels and flipped handlebars at walmart we will know we took it too far haha

Hmmmm...sounds like it's time for a rrb.com "by the numbers" thread. Who has the most posts, what have been the most active threads? Who was the earliest to join (besides Steve) to still be active?

Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Thanks Steve. Uh by the way how old is this place?

Back