700 Users!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am Outlaw, and this site rocks, glad i joined.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

PS: we need more people from WA. state, there are only two of us that i know of, anymore lurking out there?

Joshua85 said,
thanks steve for building this lovely clubhouse for all of us :D
ratrodclub.jpg

Ya!! haha

Thanks guys....just waiting to break the coveted 1000 member mark. :D

Tell your friends, your neighbors....your grandma....just get em on here...ha ha!

I'm also convinced that we could have a TV show on TLC or Discovery that people would watch.

One guy goes around the country visiting members of the forum and checking out the latest builds.

How cool would that be?

what I think is the coolest is how congenial, encouraging, upbeat, clean, and easy this site is. I can show this site to anyone and not have to wonder if something trashy is going to show up. I also genuinely want to meet the other guys and gals that post. Maybe we have a rrb.com convention or something. centrally located with break out sessions on everything from welding frames, painting, repair, assebly, etc.

yes!! what coach j said 100%. I am new here but feel at home. I feel as if I am making friends, although I may never see all of them. If there was to be a gathering of ratrodbikes within a day's drive of me I would be there. Keep me posted. 8)

I will proudly say that I signed up the second day this forum was running and was #11 on the member list but there was an activation problem with that account and it was not activated until Steve revamped this great site. Now I'm the 37th member with 11 active members (I think) before me. I can't say it enough, THANK YOU! Steve for creating the little paradise for us...Kelly

Man, RRB is busy! I get lazy for a few days and have to spend 6 solid hours (break for dinner and "Heroes") browsing bazillions of posts, and I still have the kids bikes RRBBO to go! Things were a lot quieter in the old days...

During my catching-up, I was shocked and appauled at the complete lack of respect for "The Code" (Free this, 10 bucks that, found it on my front lawn) but then I read the "you make them go away now" line and I loled. So all is good now.

Hugo

is there any flyers i can get? there are only two of us in WA. state. why? i need to get the mess. out. just someone get me a flyer and i'll print em up and start taking em around. hey fairliner you with me? lets get it done.

!!!!! WE NEED HELP IN WASHINGTON !!!!!!

outlaw :mrgreen:

you can send it to me at [email protected]

thanks

ya, but it wouldn't come up for me. so if somebody has got something, please get it to me. thanks

Outlaw :mrgreen:

sensor said:
wondered what happened to you......but if you recall........you originally did away with the code :shock:
I did that because I had scored a couple of nice bikes. Since I'm not scoring- as usual- I need to share the misery with everyone else. :)

Hugo

Back