8th Annual Midwest Bicycle Fest (Video Added)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 8th Annual Midwest Bicycle Fest (RRB Member Prize Details)

Here are the trophies they were brave enough to let me make. I still need to get the plaques from Randy, but you get the idea. From front to back- 1st place Slow Race, Best Original, Best Rat Rod
227921_10151401347705278_1654201775_n.jpg

udallcustombikes said:
Here are the trophies they were brave enough to let me make. I still need to get the plaques from Randy, but you get the idea. From front to back- 1st place Slow Race, Best Original, Best Rat Rod
227921_10151401347705278_1654201775_n.jpg

Cameron, pics are not showing up!

udallcustombikes said:
I can see it on pc, mac, and android. You need your glasses? ;)

That must have been the problem. Sucks being half blind! :lol: :mrgreen: pc, mac & android? You need to quit hanging around those guys!

P1040554.JPG

Special give-away/drawing this year for RRB members only.
When you check in, mention that you'd like to enter the Ratrodbikes.com drawing (the people working the registration table wont ask you, you have to tell them). You'll fill out a piece of paper with your RRB member name and your real name.
You'll then be entered in a random drawing for a chance to win this RatrodBikes head badge!

I may not be competing in the skid contest this year. The bike I was building for it has taken a turn towards show bike. Might find something else to use, but we are getting down to the wire, aren't we.

udallcustombikes said:
I may not be competing in the skid contest this year. The bike I was building for it has taken a turn towards show bike. Might find something else to use, but we are getting down to the wire, aren't we.
I was thinking all along that was a pretty nice bike to be using in the skid contest.

aka_locojoe said:
udallcustombikes said:
I was thinking all along that was a pretty nice bike to be using in the skid contest.
Are the brakes broke?

ndaway said:
I cant wait :D.....oh and Is the meet up place for the Saturday ride in the same place as the preswap ride was ?
Actually it's where the meet up place was supposed to be for the swap. The lot was just full last time so most people parked at church instead. Just back to the East a little from the church by the schools.

Also this ride is not the same as the swap ride. We won't be doing garages. Basically the same paths. It'll be something different.

Thanks got some friends that are comming and just wanted to make sure I was telling them the right place to be and I already told them it wasn't a garage tour 8) ..Oh and I think the boys that bought your two muscle bikes are comming

Got any pics of the other two raffle bikes?? I'm trying to figure out which one I will be taking home! :lol:

This is one of them.... http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=59008&p=563887#p563887

As soon as Im completely finished I will have aka_locojoe take some good pics of it.

The other raffle bike is an Onyx 29'er cruiser that will have some custom pinstriping by Harry. I would have pics of that one, but Harry is supposed to do the striping on it tomorrow. So hopefully soon.... very soon.

Awesome job on that bike Mitch! Don't know how I missed the thread! I'd love to bring that baby home. 8)

aka_locojoe said:
This beautiful cruiser courtesy of A Bicycle Service is 1 of 3 bikes we'll be raffling off at this year's Midwest Bicycle Fest. Tickets just $1.

2012_Raffle_Bike-1.JPG
I was told by my wife to buy my tickets for this one...Then she said put three speed stick shift with mini ape hangers on it for me :shock: WOW i think im starting to get her trained :D

Back