Asphalt Tastes Like Chicken...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still hungry?
DSCN0043.JPG

How is the jaw. Seriously. Does your TMJ hurt? Up there near your ear. Sometimes with a hard hit it will hurt for weeks. You'll think something is wrong with your ear. But it's the joint where your jaw connects to your skull.
Nice stiches!! They look good and tight....

jtdaddy said:
How is the jaw. Seriously. Does your TMJ hurt? Up there near your ear. Sometimes with a hard hit it will hurt for weeks. You'll think something is wrong with your ear. But it's the joint where your jaw connects to your skull.
Nice stiches!! They look good and tight....
Hahahahahaaa! Dude! :lol: Hey thanks!! All props to Dr. Grey!!! He's the Medical Director at the jail I work at. He did my sutures... :mrgreen: Yea, my TMJ hurts like h&&l!!! I can't hardly eat an egg!! :D Ima gonna see my chiropracter this week...My dentist is a big proponent of, like "TMJ health" or something...Bite splints and builing up the teeth....Im not too sure...But Im gonna need a good "back crack" fer shizzle!!!... :mrgreen: Thanks again Bro'!

Hey! I got this yesterday:

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0727.jpg

Can I say "a day late and a dollar short"! :lol: My friend Jeri summed it up best: "Silly Randy! Tricks are for kids!" :lol:

Stiches out...And just a little wiser... :wink:

Latest posts

Back