Beaver,Pa. car cruise , saturday August 4th.,3 pm

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My town has their community days the same day and I work til at least 4. If more people commit, I'll be sure and show for a couple hours!

IamIN.Worse case,Iwork til2. Homeby 3,at show by 4.Best case I dont work. My wife wants to adopt another dog Saturday, so We do that in the morning, and leave for show 2ish.maybe pick up dogdart....

ok gents...im re sceduling a 300 dollar tattoo on sat so i can go...so everyone that dose not go owes me 100 bucks! or a bike! hahah

I will be there,prolly no later than 3:30. Fer sure. Off of work til Tuesday. Gonna get a dental rebuild at 8am monday, then a motorcycle ride with the wife.

It was a great time,we only had 7 riders show up with 9 bikes to display,but we had people checking out the bikes the whole time AND the best part is I was able to persuade the Police to let us ride our bikes in the cruise whitch ran the length of the town and back,history was made!,our thanks go out to the Beaver Police and to Snitgers bicycle shop for letting us set up on their front lawn and to all the regular people for their admiring looks and nice comments,we missed not having Dogdart there but rumor has it that he's locked away in the Batcave hard at work on his build off bike.We talked about having a fall ride around mid October on the Venango trails near Franklin,Pa. , the leaves should be about at their best color then, I was thinking of a tentative date of Sunday October 14th., I'll start a new thread on that shortly

Back