Black Crown Tattoo WHER R U ANSWR yur PMs!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't find his FB page anymore but Willy like Instagram. http://in.5thvillage.com/blackcrownvintagetattooparlor/

Anybody's bike?

0a3bdf7a672911e288bf22000a9f13cb_7.jpg

I don't have an Apple or Google phone so I can't do instagram. Someone should create an account called "SHIP_ME_MY_BIKE_STUFF" and tag him in some photos!!!

That is just freaking evil for him to have the rocks to post a photo of the bike he has basically stolen from you!

I am a very forgiving person, but this has gone on way too long! I too got screwed, but not as bad as some of the rest of you. I have refrained from commenting in hopes that he would eventually get his shizzle together & deliver on his promises. I donated a nice truss fork for the auction bike project. He seemed like a good guy & I thought I was helping Steve & the site out with my donation. I have pretty much written off this donation but sincerely hope that you guys get your stuff.

Good thing he is a long way from my location or he would probably be changing the name of the business to Black Eye Tattoo! :mrgreen:

here's a PM I got today.
Delete messageQuote messageRe: BC's sale
Sent at: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:43 pm
To: Voyager Al

Voyager,

Thank God i used pay pal. I recieved a full refund. I reported fraudulent and they reimbursed me no question asked..Very easy, very simple. I found out yesterday but it looks like they refunded it last week sometime if im not mistaken. Lesson to be learned. Never buy unless you use pay pal...Spread the word holmes!

ps. now i need a frame with a tank if you know of anyone

Voyager Al said:
here's a PM I got today.
Delete messageQuote messageRe: BC's sale
Sent at: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:43 pm
To: Voyager Al

Voyager,

Thank God i used pay pal. I recieved a full refund. I reported fraudulent and they reimbursed me no question asked..Very easy, very simple. I found out yesterday but it looks like they refunded it last week sometime if im not mistaken. Lesson to be learned. Never buy unless you use pay pal...Spread the word holmes!

ps. now i need a frame with a tank if you know of anyone

Unfortunately some of us paid with PayPal gift and refunds do not apply. We were foolish enough to trust the boy.

They don't answer the phone. They screen calls and call back who they want to. Best if we let the people affected deal with it. This subject has been beat to death.

RatSphinx said:
They don't answer the phone. They screen calls and call back who they want to. Best if we let the people affected deal with it. This subject has been beat to death.

I wish the subject would go away as well, but as long a con man and thief has our money (mine included), we need a place to vent.

Slick Willy is still on instagram.

Does the bike in the window belong to anyone here?

57f0699e757e11e2b01422000aaa05b1_7.jpg

Well folks ive been in contact in willy about the situation he has got himself in and is trying to make things right. to my surprise last night my package that i paid for in november was there!!!! i contacted him and he is trying to get things out. i dont want to get into details about what he is going thru , just know this he feels terrible and ive given him multiple addresses of rrb members that he needs to send parts to. kingfish he mentioned to me that he was going to give you a refund via mo dont know when/if it will happen but at least he knows he owes some $$ or goods. i believe everything else he has addresses for and intends to ship
eventually/hopefully so i will keep pushing him to do the right thing as i have been

509clunk said:
Well folks ive been in contact in willy about the situation he has got himself in and is trying to make things right. to my surprise last night my package that i paid for in november was there!!!! i contacted him and he is trying to get things out. i dont want to get into details about what he is going thru , just know this he feels terrible and ive given him multiple addresses of rrb members that he needs to send parts to. kingfish he mentioned to me that he was going to give you a refund via mo dont know when/if it will happen but at least he knows he owes some $$ or goods. i believe everything else he has addresses for and intends to ship
eventually/hopefully so i will keep pushing him to do the right thing as i have been

So glad that a package has been shipped to someone. That is a good sign. I honestly hope that he honors all of his debts. It's still a shame that he hasn't communicated with teh ones of us that he is indebted to. I don't need to know what life has thrown his way. That is none of my business and I hope that it all works out for him. Maybe, just maybe we will hear of other items or funds being returned soon.

Willy has a new instagram account and has been very busy. Hopefully life is getting back on track and people will start getting there stuff.
Track record and lack of communication doesn't make me get my hopes up though.
Anyone see any of there stuff in the latest batch of postings? It even sounds like one of his postings is a fresh find. I sure hope he isn't spending money on more bikes before spending it on shipping the ones that are 3 months past due.
:arrow: http://statigr.am/xblackxcrownx

Who's got his info? Email address? Home Address? Shipping Address? Age?

Put it out here... I didn't lose anything to him, but I'm pretty good with the internet.

The article says he lives in ellwood city, but I can only find 1 william roth in Beaver Falls.

The tattoo parlor has been a few different things. I found a record for it as and antique shop (gramma's house - 724-758-4262). Might try calling that number?

Hey guys this is willy I have been trying to use a few members as middle man to communicate! I have the address an amount of money I owe everyone witch I plan to send this weekend! I have deven outsider bunky and kingfish info please leave me up long enough on the forum to communicate with everyone to get there parts/money to them! Then delete me after I can see everyone get there stuff and post they recieved it so I can clear my name as a total skim bag! Everyone goes through stuff! I got in over my head and mad a mistake! I've sent out one thing owed to 509 clunk I'll post daily as stuff goes out! If I owe you something please on me so I can get your address I don't mind if I can ever be on the forum again I only care that everyone gets there stuff! I won't explain se long sob story of personal b.s. know one cares about! I just wanna make good and I need to be able to communicate to get adresses deven outsider kingfish and bunky I have info for! Any one else please message me with part/money owed and I'll get it out ASAP! I have everyone's stuff this was not a scam just a hard time that cost me big! Sorry guys I'll make good ASAP

Back