Chainsaw in the hospital?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there chainy and gigs, jon from kansas city.
wanted to let you know that me and everyone with the spokesmen are keeping you both in our thoughts.
its tough going through what your doing but take it slow and it will get better.
you have to get better, we havent met yet!!!
And to all who are apart of this bike nation of brothers/sisters, im proud to have talked and listend and seen the things you have done.
Thank you my new friends!

Speedy recovery Chainsaw.

Just got off of the phone with Giggles and Chainsaw!! He is out of ICU and is in a regular room. I breifly spoke to Jim and he said that he is feeling alot better but is still tired, he is also short of breath while speaking. Giggs told me that he still has a strep infection in his lungs and he's still retaining alot of water. Thank you everyone for your support and continued prayers...Kelly

COME ON CHAINY!!!
GET WELL SOON BUDDY!

besides i still wanna see his tandem he was buildin!!!!

Good 2 hear. Keep it up Jim, u be peddlin' in no time. ;] Get Well Bro.

Hi guys, I got an update from Giggles. It looks like Cahinsaw might get out in the next couple of days. She told me that he was takeing a walk and lost his balance resulting in a fall taking a nurse with him. He is ok, he only popped one stich that was healing already, the nurse was pissed though. they are starting to talk about starting therapy to bring him back to his old Chainsaw self...Kelly

Awesome...good news!

Definitely takes a while to heal up after a surgery like that.

Not being able to lift anything heavy for several weeks can be tricky.

Thanks again for the updates!

GREAT NEWS !! Only thing better would be to hear it from the man himself !! BUT TAKE YOUR TIME JIM !! Prayin for a Speedy Recovery .

We'll still be here for ya !!

WOW! I'm gone for a few weeks and I learn that I've had a lot going on in my life! Such a drama queen I am! :p

It would take forever to answer each post individually, so I'll just say that all of you have shown that Gigs and I are some very lucky people for having soooo many friends! Thanks for all the donations and your prayers, they've meant alot to us! :p This forum has once again proven that this is a FAMILY, not just a place to hang out, THIS IS HOME! :mrgreen:

Got to go rest for now, talk at ya later,
Chainy

CHAINSAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WELCOME BACK BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you can see from the above post Chainsaw is home.
After many many Many prescriptions(15) filled, chainsaw came home yesterday.

He can only sit up in the chair a short time as he is still swollen. So he has to elevate the feet and take some walks.

He also types really slow so a short post for some of us seems really huge to him right now. The post above took him a long time. He says I never really relized how slow I type until now.

I want to again thank you all!!!!

Back