Chainsaw in the hospital?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chainy...no sneaking the welder when Giggles' back is turned. :wink:

Glad to hear the old ticker is back in order...sort of a rebuild I guess.

This forum shall now return to its' normal state of ...... whatever is its' normal state????? :shock:

Glad to hear you're out, and back here.

It was kinda depressing watching to see what was the condition, but the best part was seeing your post.... your sig. Nothing was the same without your being here.

Glad you're back man!
Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Great to hear frome ya dude :!: And it's super cool your home, that's gotta be better for you. Rest up and get better, riding season is comming :mrgreen:

jim, glad you are home an on the mend. have faith an you will heal fast. yes its nice to be here an even if we all don't get to meet each other i know people on here care. thats why we are all here, not only to build bikes an get info but to build a great frienship with everybody here. God bless

Outlaw :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Welcome back. Rest well.

Thanks guuys! :p Here's a few things that I thought I'd pass on to you guys......

While in the hospital, Gigs always made sure that our Freakbike Cards (with links to this site) were on my table and many of them were given out or taken. So hopefully we'll see some Docs and nurses joining our rattiness!

It's a good thing that I was able to remember what 21 years of age was like, cause when they dropped me on the way into the toilet, I fell head first into the toilet bowl, just like I was 21 again! :mrgreen: My previous training paid off!

Oxygen was fine but they frowned on the accetylene idea, so nothing got built!

When they moved me in with a roommate, roommates can be annoying! :x

and the greatest learning experience was really finding out how much Gigs loves me! I always knew how much but she blew me away with her love and devotion! :shock: :mrgreen:

Also found out that I hang with some great people on the internet and in person!

NOW'S THE TIME FOR US TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT BIKES ARE BEING BUILT!

Thaks again,
Chainy

Glad to see the surgery had no effect on your humor and wit.

Kind of ironic but I have a friend who is also a bicycle enthusiast who had the same surgery at almost the same time. I think less then a week after you. He's home now and sounds like he's doing better also.

HaHa, good to see your feelin better Chainsaw !!

Im only 27 but recently i discovered baby oil in the shower tub floor, ended up taking down the shower curtain and took out a couple shelves on the way to the floor. nothin like coming to in a disaster area in your birthday suit wondering what just happened to remind you of the "good old days" :mrgreen:

Randy, glad to hear your friend's doing fine!

Yeah, it's amazing how stupid things from the past show up and help out every so often. Shower falls are never fun and they always end up taking out other things!

welcome%20home.jpg

good to have to back!

FW

Chainy,

I am glad to hear you're home and doing well. It looks like you'll have to move to the "stoker" position on that Bad ... tandem for a while. :)

Please tell Giggles and Dirty Betsy I said hi.

And just so you know, Ryan got his own dirtbike today. The even better news is, now I get mine back from him. I will post pics in a few days.

Rest up and welcome back. The place is not quite the same when you're not around.

Scott

Thanks guys, it's great to be back! Now we all can get back to the bike talk, building and othe things that make this a great forum!

Thanks Sensor! I'm just glad to be home and reading all these posts! It's not gonna be easy, but I'm ready for all the hard work towards my recovery!

Yeah Scott I figure that "stoker" position may be a good option for a while! Just gotta get the tandem ready for Tony's.
Alright Ryan! Looking forward to seeing that new dirtbike! Also looking forward to riding with you guys again!

Firewalker, if you get a chance give all the girls in the pic a kiss for me! :mrgreen:

Yeah Grave, I gotta catch up on my readings and then it'll be hard to shut me up!

hey chainsaw glad to see your typing again!! kindof a bike talk question.
did anyone get a pic of you in a wheel chair?
and that should be your next build a wheel chair bike. ok , im sorry wheel chair bike.. what was i thinking..lol

Back