Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know how to post craigslist ads on here but......

If you look on craigslist for Fremont CA near San Francisco, one person has at least 10 different stingrays and crates on there. Springers, 5 speeds with stick shifts and some rams horn models. Looks like the wife might be giving him an ultimatum
Just post the link is the best way. :thumbsup:
Hope some of them go to members if the prices are fair...

Luke.

... Steal this ONE
Vintage 1968 Schwinn Collegiate 5 Speed - $500 (Palm Bay)
..http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/bik/5856886657.html
Always start your pricing high..gives you a little 'haggle ' room.
L0L1200x900.jpg

hmmm...I could use that seat though .

We have a RRB'r in Hawaii don't we? Perhaps they will go get it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Yeah they will.....for themselves!

Very cool Old Skool Dyno Roadster!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One Awesome Custom Cruiser Bicycle! - $3000
Space Coast. Floriduh

hmmmm........it's named 'Cotton Mouth"
the last 3 cars I've owned didn't even add up to that much...I don't know, maybe it's worth it though..meh....

cruiser.jpg

http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/bik/5897528381.html

Oh my, some pricey bikes on C/L.
xuL8tat.png

Here is one from my neck of the woods...
https://greenbay.craigslist.org/bik/5878514150.html
00z0z_l0JAMZcNOuy_1200x900.jpg

"Insane Motorized Bicycle $800 OBO
motorized Micargi Mustang stretch cruiser I would be willing to part ways with. I build it 2 years ago as a cheap and fun way to get to work. Since then, I have changed jobs and now that I have to get on the highway to reach the new job, the bike never gets used; it has sat in my garage for the last year. The engine installed on it is a 212cc Predator engine, (the same one you can get at harbor frieght). It is a pull start and has a centrifugal clutch w/ a torque converter transmission. I have also installed a front disc brake. The headlight has been updated with an LED car marker light, which is a huge improvement from the original light bulb. The bike is capable of 45-50 miles per hour; I rode next to my buddies motorcycle to find the top speed. The speedometer is not accurate and therefore I would not trust it 100% (it cost about 10 bucks...). Overall over $1,000 went into building this bike and everything used was brand new. People would compliment me on this thing daily when I rode it, and not only was it insanely cheap for fuel costs, it's also insanely fast for a bike. I've driven it every sunny summer day for an entire year and never had an issue with it, which is why I would say it is reliable."

Couple of shots from the ad showing detail.
00505_omGmOYyPQU_1200x900.jpg

00D0D_6KUdRoZ6Lm4_1200x900.jpg

:crazy::banana:

That's Gary from Lowlife Bikes. I'm sure a heck of a lot of work went into that frame, and the paint.

yeah, I don't know who he is...I'm sure he did put a lot of work into it...it's really more about finding a niche' , which he obviously has..I was more taken aback at the price,...but if he can command those kind of prices...then that's a great thing for him.....lucky guy.
:thumbsup:

Back