Dekodiscs wheel discs

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure Bike Bum. I can sell you just the two. Let me know about your design and I we'll go from there.

Thanks again

Nate
Deko Discs
Did someone say these start out clear before the artwork?
If so would you sell a set with no artwork?

Yeah Falstaff, the website states that they are printed on the inside, so the discs must be clear blanks.

Note to Nate........if you hang around here very much, you may find yourself with a new hobby!!
RatRodBikes are very addictive!!

HAHA I know. You guys build some pretty cool rides. I might have to do that someday.

About the discs.. Yes I could provide some clear ones for people that want to do their own design.

Being Overseas I won't be able to do shipping, but if I visit the states I'll order up a set or two. A nice solid shiny copper color would be good, plus the example above gave me this idea:
45-Carl-Perkins-MD.png

Being Overseas I won't be able to do shipping, but if I visit the states I'll order up a set or two. A nice solid shiny copper color would be good, plus the example above gave me this idea:
View attachment 18790
That I like, SUN is my favorite studio I've ever had the honor of being in. I'm not able to be involved in music like I use to, but if I ever did a Memphis or Elvis tribute bike record wheel covers would be cool.

I had a big stack of early rock n roll 45's as a kid. I'd like a different classic label on each disc.

Hello Wildcat.. I can ship to you. Let me get a price and I will let you know. Can you message or email me your address? ([email protected])

As for your design...Thats a good idea, I like it. I also have a this brass colored one, but I bet I can do copper too. I'll let you know.

Attached are some ideas I have not shown before.

e.
Diamondplate disc2.jpg
Plane panel disc-01.jpg
Gold Disc-01.jpg
Diamond plate disc.jpg

Hello Wildcat.. I can ship to you. Let me get a price and I will let you know. Can you message or email me your address? ([email protected])

As for your design...Thats a good idea, I like it. I also have a this brass colored one, but I bet I can do copper too. I'll let you know.

Attached are some ideas I have not shown before.

e.View attachment 18799 View attachment 18800 View attachment 18801 View attachment 18802
I'm digging that no step military style, that might work on my ebike build if I ever finish it.

Shipping is possible, the problem is when it arrives here. They may disappear or usually have a large fee added to claim your package, above the postage already paid for. I sent my niece a new book from a book store in the states, they made her pay nearly 100 dollars to get it after I made sure postage was paid for.

I like the top and bottom Elgins. I am trying to imagine how it would look with the top one on the front and the bottom one on the rear.

Thank everyone for the words of encouragement :happy: I look forward to seeing all your builds.

No problem wildcat, I understand. If your able to get a set here just let me know.

I know this might drive the price up on them or I didn't look at the site close enough. The ones that are like op art could you have made them with reflective paint. for a real interesting look when car light are shown on them.

We have used reflective vinyl dots to replace the fact we remove wheel reflectors. It does work. However I do not have the capability of painting these with reflective paint. I use a UV printer and print them with standard colors. This is why it's hard to get the metallic look. I could supply clear ones and the customer can paint them to their own liking. I have had a few requests for this.

Thanks
Nate

More good news, I spoke to Nate and if I understand correctly. All of the designs above are "on file designs" that can be ordered with our discount. I believe that the Robert Riley Rollfast designs now fall into that category also!!
20160224_163246-jpg.289066

Nate really seems like a great guy to deal with!

That's so nice you said it twice. I just ordered my set today, might have to start another build before May.

We have used reflective vinyl dots to replace the fact we remove wheel reflectors. It does work. However I do not have the capability of painting these with reflective paint. I use a UV printer and print them with standard colors. This is why it's hard to get the metallic look. I could supply clear ones and the customer can paint them to their own liking. I have had a few requests for this.

Thanks
Nate
I like your designs better then what I could come up with. All I need to do is come up the right bike to put them on. Thanks for the reply.

Back