Dekodiscs wheel discs

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure that I could quickly come up with some ideas if trademark infringements didn't apply.

Like this
Test_Pattern.jpg

Just move howdy doody to the NBC quadrant and finish the top and bottom
out like the side lines are.

Last edited:
I'd need to get a good clear head-on photo somehow, but a Millet-style rotary engine (like a radial, except the engine rotated around the stationary crankshaft) would be pretty awesome, thought more for a single wheel.

I'd need to get a good clear head-on photo somehow, but a Millet-style rotary engine (like a radial, except the engine rotated around the stationary crankshaft) would be pretty awesome, thought more for a single wheel.

That would be very cool.
Felix_Millet.jpg

Here is a wacky idea to print on a set. :21::crazy:

shoebike.jpg

I hope that Nate is looking at these ideas. Some pretty cool stuff for sure!

I talk to Nate today on the phone , great guy to talk to and I think his product he is putting out there is going to be great for our hobby , I have to many cool ideas running through my head for discs and can wait for the ones I ordered to get here , these are pretty plain but they are exactly what I want for my daily rider
wheel discs.jpg

Bringing this thread back up. I love my Capt. America set, I just sent Nate a pm to see if he can do the Howdy Doody set. I don't have any plan for them if I can get them, BUT I will rock them on some bike for sure!!!

Update!! If anyone else is as goofy as I am, the Howdy Doody wheel discs will be available as soon as they get done designing my set!! I am paying the cost of the first set and design work. So, if you really want to show your age with some cool wheel discs.......you are welcome!!

Sweet, Nate and his design guy are first rate. Here is a sneak peak at my new Howdy Doody discs!
And now, you can have a set too!!!!
index.php

Sweet, Nate and his design guy are first rate. Here is a sneak peak at my new Howdy Doody discs!
And now, you can have a set too!!!!
index.php

No pic is showing up

Weird, I can see it fine. I'll try something else.

LOL, yeah that worked.
That is too freakin cool!

Man, the bike that I had these made for is now 3rd in my line of builds......I'm not sure if I can wait that long!!!!

You know, this might sound odd but... That would make a cool clock, just empty the hub and install clock parts.
There's one for the rat rod furniture thread.

Back