E-Z Rider Transforms into Night Rider

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forget it, Tomorrows seniors last day, I gotta take my camera to get pics of the homies.. So ima empty it out, Heres the PICTURE!!

Will get more 2 morrow :)

DSCF1198.jpg

And your Greaser Bike Builder :)

ME

DSCF1197.jpg

Oh yeah baby, look at them muscles, been benching 185 in gym class WOOP WOOP! IM A SEXY BIZZNOTCH!

Very nice build Rick, what's the front wheel off of. You do some sweet work Rick, keep it up.

Hahaha firewalker, Thats what my gym teacher says 2 me because im the only freshmen who bosses around the seniors.. Who are now gone :( Ima miss them, Ha my friend bob got in his monte carlo and smoked the tires across the parkin lot. That was greaaat. Yeahh

Thanks alot randy, I thaught thats how the headlight is supposed 2 be mounted.. Isnt it? Idk. All the brackets i got a just like this.

Hey RatDawg, Thanks for the comment, I take alot of pride in my bikes, I love complements.. Wheels are off of my ratrod westcoast chopper bike.. I tryed 2 get the 3 inch tires on it, AINT HAPNIN!! Dawg, have u posted any bikes? I havent seen nothing yet.. Hope to soon, Kev thanks for the comment. And im off 2 work on my west coast chopper bike, Fixing my Drag bike and Going 2 make room for a new addition to the collection, Im getting ABIKE From a buddy of mine, The bike is supposedly an old metallic blue schwinn thats benn sitting in his grandmas garage for like 30 years, It was his grandpas, Im getting it for 11 dollars! CANT WAIT!! Ill keep yall updated.

Im glad u guys like it, Dad was yelling at me telling me i did a crappy job and Halfarss everything, He says Theres scratches in the paint, Chromes not all shiny im like, NO DUH ITS A RATROD!!! :x Gets on my nerves but i love him, 2 morrows his 55th birthday DOUBLE NICKELS!! Gotta rap his presents.

Thats where i thaught it should go, and it lookd right, Also, Am i the only one who CANNOT FIND BULBS FOR THESE HEADLIGHTS? I Got like 5 headlights and 2 bulbs! I ran out of flashlights.. Any places 2 check?

Easy Skywalker said:
Cool fat looking rat!! You need some sideburns for your greaser look, Rickster! Haha!

they sell fun fur at walmart. just that and some glue.

or you could just draw them on with bike grease!

when i was a youngin i wanted sideburns so bad i just kept shaving my face there. now they're so thick and really just a hassle. the only hair i really grow in my face haha.

aka_locojoe said:
I bought some recently at Radio Shack. Probably takes a 3 volt bulb if your light has 2 batteries.

Thanks man, ill check tomorrow, i got so much stuff 2 do 2 morrow, ill put it on the list.

Easy Skywalker said:
Cool fat looking rat!! You need some sideburns for your greaser look, Rickster! Haha!

Trying 2 get a beard growin, I got some real stuff comin in, NO PEECH FUZZ Lol.

ricksterr1221 said:
Easy Skywalker said:

Trying 2 get a beard growin, I got some real stuff comin in, NO PEECH FUZZ Lol.

forget the beard !!! get the burns, (sorry for stealin your pic rick, i would have asked but i thought there was achance youd say no, all in good fun :lol: )

rick.jpg

Back