Electra Bikes Parts Clearance Sale

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I placed an order for $1300 worth of stuff:

I can't take it all home today, because I also need to take my new bike home and it won't all fit in the truck!

924B2FEE-078C-4906-A9FC-94DB7A9F4512-7934-000004C55B625C7C.jpg

Uncle Stretch said:
Dang FordMike , I wish I had that much disposable income to afford that many boxes of stuff.
I am hard pressed to buy that many empty boxes. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Looks like everybody is trying to go into competition with chimichanga.

I wish I had that kind of disposable income too! Luckily I just paid off my credit card,so I figured it was worth racking up the bill again with such good deals that I couldn't pass up. Everything's getting a new wheelset!

PeeWee said:
I honestly won't have time til about the middle of next week, perhaps somebody else on the forum can get those for you sooner. It's not just the seatpost length that will determine it though, it is also the geometry of the frame.

PW

Alright, fair enough. I might have to pop into the local dealer next week with a tape measure handy. They usually have a few of your cruisers on the floor.

PeeWee said:
I placed an order for $1300 worth of stuff:

I can't take it all home today, because I also need to take my new bike home and it won't all fit in the truck!

924B2FEE-078C-4906-A9FC-94DB7A9F4512-7934-000004C55B625C7C.jpg
Man two first aid kits a lunch kit and a waste basket for $1300... you might need to look at the parts better :shock:

Electra Townie Sport 105..$1300...Ouch! Man PeeWee nice gift. Guess your really appreciated for the
work on this project. Nice score!

Couldn't resist any longer. Just placed another order while the free shipping is still around.

Rat Rod said:
CCR said:
Is that a Reuben ?

Yes and Yes

:lol: :lol: :lol:

HA!
Seriously though. Thanks for helping out the biking community Pee Wee and BillyZ!
I'm guessing a lot of bikes will be rolling 3 or 7 speeds soon that probably wouldn't have been if this wasn't posted.

Did anyone get one of the Nexus 8 wheels?

Back