Electra News!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if its the frame style ya like id say go for it (after ya ride one or somethin similar) I had an urge for one a while back, then i started pricin bikes in the same range, tons of different options you can get on bikes for those dollars, stuff like bikes with different suspension set-ups, shifter types, brakes, hub generators ... but you can always change stuff up after ya get it, and none quite had the looks of the townie.

i believe cman has one, if your lookin for an owner opinion.

other thing i found is, im lazy, i prefer less gears but in a multi speed i like havin the extra chainring for grannyfast take offs :D i also like trigger shifters better than the twists and thumb shifters, less confusion for the simple minded. no major hills around here i cant bypass by turnin right fir 6-7 blocks for instead :wink:

oh and after i was lookin i just decide more "cruiser" bikes instead, but 2-3 miles at a time is all i do at the most at one time. my job doesnt allow for me to ride to work.

finally got the catalog in the mail...here are some scans of the the tanked bikes and some of the new amsterdams.
mens1.jpg
mens2.jpg

mens3.jpg
mens4.jpg

I really like the paint/decals and the whole "package" with how they do their bikes. Oh, here are the Amsterdams

girlbikes.jpg

here is the punk seat. This (and the Felt punk bike) give me some ideas for a project.
punksaddle.jpg

jeff

Back