Felt Berm Master Tires

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just FYI:

did you call them? I talked to them a few months ago and they said that they did not have them in stock. The order will be placed on back order. i dont think felt makes the 26" anymore. you could be waitng a long time for them

Thanks, and yes, you are correct. I just got a call from them and was informed that they were backordered. Oh well, too good to be true I guess.

I just got a pair of these Maxxis Holy Rollers in 26x2.4 . Might be a good substitute.
http://www.amazon.com/Maxxis-Holy-Rolle ... m_sbs_sg_1
515ZGKA0K7L__SY445__zps1fc285a2.jpg

The K-Rads are 26x2.3, high quality and you can have 2 shipped to you for under $50. The Holy Rollers are very nice, but you pay a lot more for a little extra width, and when you are tight like me, it's not worth it. I didn't realize the Berm Masters (26” X 2.125”) were out of stock, but they are not as wide as either the K-Rads or Holy Rollers and more spendy than the K-Rads, (if they were even available).

I think if they were fatter like their little 24" brother they would still be on the market.

You guys are good. The Holy Rollers and K-Rads were the 2 tires I had been considering after losing hope on the Berm Masters.

I like the 2.4" Holy Rollers but I don't know if they will fit my BMX cruiser.

Danimal said:
You guys are good. The Holy Rollers and K-Rads were the 2 tires I had been considering after losing hope on the Berm Masters.

I like the 2.4" Holy Rollers but I don't know if they will fit my BMX cruiser.

They are cool, but for my money (less of it) the K-Rads are the tire for me. Expect to see a brand new set on my klunker in the build off.

(I've typed klunker enough now that my spell check should finally realize that I meant to spell it that way.)

Steve, what crank did you have on that bike, that's what I'm looking for... though probably a cheap knock-off of that.

I got 5 of them got them about a year ago. I like to buy stuff you may never get again.
Don't think I would sale them but may trade for something.

P.S. they are the 26in

Two for Two. Buy me a set of 24s and I will send you 26s

I've got the Kenda Krads 2.3" on my Manton & Smith I really like them they roll like a dream. Had a pair on my Mtn bike wore them smooth (lots of Miles) loved them.
dscf2907r.jpg

Back