Felt Berm Master Tires

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rat Rod said:
I thought those were being offered up to Dan. :lol:
I inquired if big Al still had a pair available assuming he was offering up all of the BM's he had. By all means, Dan may have them if he wants them. We have not finalized the transaction yet. I will wait to see if Dan is interested in big AL's offer.

This is exactly how it should happen...couple funny jokes, then move on.

Not 12 pages of photos of animals taking a dump. :lol:

1117208287_b1a66ee751_b.jpg

Oh, taking a dump... I think I'm doing it wrong.

If I may bring this post back from the dead and out of the gutter...

I am still looking for a pair of 26" Berm Master tires if somebody has a set they are willing to part with. Feel free to PM me.

My turn to drag up this thread, but I just ordered some 26x2.35 Berm Masters from Amazon. They are branded as Duro now, instead of Felt. They look exactly the same. I can let you know once they are in my hands.

I'm a little skeptical of that listing on Amazon.

Either the seller put the wrong sizes in their listing or these are not the same tires.

The Felt Berm Masters were 24" x 3" and not 24" x 2.3"

Would be great if like the Abraham Linkage fork there was an off brand equivalent available for these tires.

I'm a little skeptical of that listing on Amazon.

Either the seller put the wrong sizes in their listing or these are not the same tires.

The Felt Berm Masters were 24" x 3" and not 24" x 2.3"

Would be great if like the Abraham Linkage fork there was an off brand equivalent available for these tires.

Dont buy the Duros' !!!! they ARE NOT Felt Burmasters like the pic. THE PIC IS WRONG ...I ORDERED THEM ....Got the wrong tires...DONT BE FOOLED... I ended up paying double shipping to get my initial money back... seem like nice people but the PIC IS WRONG!!
this is my experience with Amazon

Back