Felt Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is SWEET!! Nice Troy Lee Design chain guard. What did you do with the rest of the Troy Lee bike :)

338288_10150476579931620_742071619_10992889_90382809_o.jpg

323558_10150656238231620_1836697497_o.jpg

here are my other two felts I just picked up the bolt today what a score!!! :D

They are great bikes the only thing I don't care for are the seats. I always swap it for a brooks b190 or b135 but that's my personal preference.

MIGZ said:
I have never ridden a Felt cruiser and was interested in knowing how they ride. How do they do on longer ride ~20 miles rides at that.

I have never ridden any of mine longer than 5 miles at a time. It really is a different ride than say an Electra or a Nirve cruiser. The frames are smaller so the bike is more agile. I notice that for a proper seat height I have to lean over to reach the handlebars opposed to an upright position on my Electra cruiser. You can always add ape hangers to the Felt.

I would recommend riding one and seeing for yourself how they ride. There is nothing like experimenting on your own. :idea:

My brother has long legs and riding my Felt makes his knees sore even when he raises the seat.
However, he rode my Electra with pedal forward tech the other day and said it's much more comfortable.
I love riding my Felt Troy Lee Spray, but I added ape hangers. I'm six feet tall.

There is a new mint Vintage iron sitting in a bike shop here right now. I think I will just have to go buy it. :!:

Same place a got my 68 Hotwheels last year and for half of what it went for when they came out. I"ll offer half again.

big AL said:
There is a new mint Vintage iron sitting in a bike shop here right now. I think I will just have to go buy it. :!:

Same place a got my 68 Hotwheels last year and for half of what it went for when they came out. I"ll offer half again.

Man, you are a lucky guy. For half the price, I would go and pick up a shiny new Vintage Iron too. The VI is a nice ride, but it does require a different seat because after a while it is just a pain, literally. :shock:

ED-PV said:
<font><font>¿Qué modelo de fieltro es el negro con las llamas?</font></font>

es una felt bandit

GRACIAS, THANKS for the comments!!

la verdad tengo alguna mas,las bicis son mi locura!!

Back