Frisco bobber ***updated 7/17/2012***

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Frisco bobber ***updated 6/28***

Wings! Everyone needs more wings!

Re: Frisco bobber ***updated 7/17***

Sorry for the lapse on updates. A little of what ive been up to:
IMG555.jpg

IMG561.jpg

I'll be "finishing" up a little early due to a commitment I have to fulfill, but will be trying to get as much of the madness as I can completed before that time comes. Just wanna say that it's been an honor throwing my hat in the same ring as so many talented builders. Good luck to you all. Included is a little sample of some of my striping ( I was jut learning when i had a stroke almost four months ago [not too bad considering, huh?), but seriously... I have been BLOWN AWAY by the talent on here. You guys are the best. Hopefully everything goes well and I'll be back, but the pleasure has been mine.

Man, you are rockin it out with the striping!!!!!!
Bravo man, the honor is shared with being in the build off with you too!!!!

THIS IS MY KIND OF BUILD!! You are doing stuff that I wish I could. The striping especially. Nice :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks for the kudos fellas! Unfortunately, because of health and fam problems, this is my "finished bike." I would have liked to do a little more striping and a few other ideas, but it it what is. Best of luck to all.
-scoot
IMG564.jpg

IMG565.jpg

IMG566.jpg

IMG568.jpg

IMG569.jpg

IMG562.jpg

Sorry about the problems and hope they all work out.

Congrats on a GREAT build man!!!!

This bike rocks!!!!!!

Don't forget to post photos in the Finished Bike thread!!!

Beautiful bike :!: Nicely done 8) 8)
Best of luck with your endeavors :wink:

Latest posts

Back