Hampton Beach, NH Ride – Sunday, July, 8th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CMON guys, lets get a minimum of 5 guys on this ride....Its a Sunday afternoon/evening ride. Go to Church, clean up after your parties, mow your lawn....whatever in the morning and toss your bike in your car and lets RIDE that afternoon. We all know Mondays STINK so lets have a cool Sunday !!!!!!!!!!

Looks like the forecast this Sunday calls for sunny skies and temperatures ranging from the upper 70’s to lower 80’s; it’ll be a great day for a ride on the beach.

New meet-up time will be at 2P at the band shell.

Be there guys, this'll be fun! 8)

Hey Walker, if you go, bring that chrome fork with you. I'm not 100% sure I will be there or not, but you can hand it off to Brian if I'm not. It it fits, I'll buy it but I need to be sure.

OK one more enlisted. Dave with the coppertone Ray will be attending. He'll hitch a ride with me. We're gonna park down in Salsbury Beach Parking lot. I need to go there to park with my trailer. Its free there. Then we'll cruise up to HB. I'll be coming up thru Manchester NH. I have room for 1-2 more if someone needs to hitch a ride.

Walker said:
does anyone have a street address for the Seashell complex or the name of a nearby street so I can at lease home in on the general location.
The band shell is located on the ocean side of Ocean Blvd (Rt1A) between D St and F St in Hampton Beach.

Not sure bout a mini swap but I may have an extra bike for sale. Be sure to wear shorts in case we decide to take a swim. Hopefully we have a few last minute riders joining us? Anyone? Anyone?

Wearing swim shorts under our riding shorts is a good idea; we can go swimming just north of HB where the surfers go behind the seawall (the beach isn’t as crowded there).

Well, there’s only one more day to go, so let’s try to keep to the 2P meet-up schedule at the band shell so that we can have a 2:30P ride-start, this’ll allow us plenty of time to go swimming, riding, eating, sightseeing, etc.

IMHO – ride quality is irrespective of ride numbers; riding in a group of 100’s plus at Laconia Bike Week is as much fun to me as riding with a group of 4-5 on a sunny Sunday afternoon at Hampton Beach! 8)

See you guys tomorrow - peace

Hey zygote. I know stickit doesn't have Internet access at home or on his phone so don't expect a reply here on the weekends. He will be there as close as possible to that time. I will probably be with him.

The ape is in the car, it’ll just need a little polishing.

Back