help me

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you check with the Dublin Tx. Dr Pepper Bottling Plant that I sent you a link to? You are probably not aware, but people pay very good money for old original Dr. Pepper returnable bottles, and they take them to the Dublin plant and have them cleaned and refilled on the old bottling line that can still handle them. It's the only one left, and the only plant that uses the original sugar cane recipe. Contact them and see if they have a bottle that is chipped on the top and can't be refilled and capped. I bet there are a bunch of them. It would look good in your bottle rack on your bike.

jerrykr said:
Did you check with the Dublin Tx. Dr Pepper Bottling Plant that I sent you a link to? You are probably not aware, but people pay very good money for old original Dr. Pepper returnable bottles, and they take them to the Dublin plant and have them cleaned and refilled on the old bottling line that can still handle them. It's the only one left, and the only plant that uses the original sugar cane recipe. Contact them and see if they have a bottle that is chipped on the top and can't be refilled and capped. I bet there are a bunch of them. It would look good in your bottle rack on your bike.
I emailed them and told them about the idea I had in mind of a dr pepper themed bike but I dont beleive Ive got a response back ? I can try again I guess

Back