Huffy Dragster/Penguin project

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been neglecting this one for a while, decided to toss together what I had for the cruise-in on Saturday. Still looking for the correct stem, handlebars, and pedals, but it's fine as is for now.

IMG_3925.jpg

CCR said:
the penguin is cool, but if it was a bike i was going to keep, Id go with the dragster, i think they nailed it on the looks :D

or just keep an extra chainguard and stem/handlebars set-up around to swap back and forth :lol:

yeah, what he , said. :mrgreen: 8)

New to Ratrodbikes--hi everyone--my main experience is with 70s-80s road bikes and mountain bikes, although of course I had a banana seat huffy back in the day.
I now have the white and violet Huffy mentioned above that was the loaner bike for the banana seat, grips and chain guard. What is it?--year, model? What are some options you would suggest? Bike and photo are rough, but you get the idea--

New to Ratrodbikes--hi everyone--my main experience is with 70s-80s road bikes and mountain bikes, although of course I had a banana seat huffy back in the day.
I now have the white and violet Huffy mentioned above that was the loaner bike for the banana seat, grips and chain guard. What is it?--year, model? What are some options you would suggest? Bike and photo are rough, but you get the idea--
Not seeing a picture?
Once you post a pic, someone here should be able to help... @CRASH knows a fair bit about Huffy muscle bikes...

Luke.

Back