I"M BACK!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Firewalker said:
Hey Steve sorry to say..... He is locked out again..... :mrgreen:

I just logged into his account....seems to be working fine to me.

Better try the new username and password again that I gave him....something must have been mis-typed.

maybe the new site is not vintage bmx compatible? where are ya budddddyyy?

KEV'S BACK! YAY!Lol WHATS UP DOOD?! Forum aint been the same with out ya.

Steve..Thanks...

I totally forgot my Speeling of Name and Password..

I'm Tatooed it on My Forhead as you requested.

I also had it done BACKWARDS...so I can see it in The Mirror when I am
Brushing my Face :D :D

Thanks Steve....

and Ricky.....I missed yaa Bro!!

Your Like the Little Brother I never Wanted :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

welcome back for good this time. ya gotta be around to vote for your fave bike on the build off. remember what happend last year? :oops:

Kev....HHHmmm kev......wasn't there a guy on here that went by Kev....HHmmm oh! thats right HE had MAD SKILLS :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

outsider13 said:
Kev....HHHmmm kev......wasn't there a guy on here that went by Kev....HHmmm oh! thats right HE had MAD SKILLS :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

HA HA! :p

where could he be?

Firewalker said:
still all hung up on the BMX thing

so.... basically, he's too good for us? :lol:

or he doesnt want the BMX guys to see him hanging out with the wrong crowd... :p

tell him i have a set of hutch grips to sell him :|

oct.

I'm watching you Clowns like an Eagle Circling a Bunch of Itty Bitty widdle Wabbits :D

Karfer...WAY TO GO BRO!!!!!
You had my Vote Bro....

as for the rest of you Nay Sayers..I'm just spreading my Wings a bit..
but I'm like a Pigeon....I know my way back home. :lol: :lol:

I am no way any Better ...or too good for you guys..
Your My Brotha's.......I Love you guys!!
( group Hug!! )

If I was into guys..I'd give you all an Open Mouth Kiss.... :shock: :shock:
( did I just say that out loud ) :D :D :D

Clothespin n said:
I'm watching you Clowns like an Eagle Circling a Bunch of Itty Bitty widdle Wabbits :D

Karfer...WAY TO GO BRO!!!!!
You had my Vote Bro....

as for the rest of you Nay Sayers..I'm just spreading my Wings a bit..
but I'm like a Pigeon....I know my way back home. :lol: :lol:

I am no way any Better ...or too good for you guys..
Your My Brotha's.......I Love you guys!!
( group Hug!! )

If I was into guys..I'd give you all an Open Mouth Kiss.... :shock: :shock:
( did I just say that out loud ) :D :D :D
I think I'm gonna get sick :? :? LOL!Good to have you around Kev!I've been trying to pick up the slack as Deputy Sheriff of the Intro Police! I think a few have gotten past me but backup is hard to come by!LOL!Hope all is well and Merry X-Mas! :wink:
L8 EM

its all good kev still comming down in may? i hope so should be a fun time to be had. oh yea and maybe the day after the show my ol lady and me are going to tie the knot (we have been together almost 8 years thought we should get around to it) so should be some good times. wow kev imagine if i had used ashtubula cranks on the ratty truck bet you would have voted twise :mrgreen: thanks man and dont be a stranger ya gotta keep ol ricky in check remember?

Congrats
karfer67 said:
i oh yea and maybe the day after the show my ol lady and me are going to tie the knot (we have been together almost 8 years thought we should get around to it) so

Congrats Adam.

I bet Kev is using the BMX thing as a ploy. Probably has honey do list on the new house.

Back