I"M BACK!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe so i talk to him through email from time to time (thats code for when i check it) and all seems well. i worry too much i guess. maybe he is using the bmx stuff as a front and he is building some sort of super cool rat bike that is going to blow us all away. it will be so cool it will even be pink!

LOL! -Opens mouth to kev- Rotfl, Just kidding. ive barely been on any more.. =[

well dont really know you but anyone that makes an offy tank ive gotta meet(guess ill see you in may)!! btw ive got an old (early 80's hutch trick star collecting dust at my moms house :mrgreen:

sensor said:
btw ive got an old early 80's hutch trick star collecting dust at my moms house :mrgreen:

:shock: :shock: :shock: One of the most desirable old school freestlye BMX's around that is! Now, if it has Aerospeed cranks, then you're sitting on a goldmine.

-Mp

it doesnt :cry:
but it does have the first run of the potts(sp?) system and the first acs(i think) rear brake adapter...........bought that with money id saved for almost 2 years from my first job(think it was a whopping 400 dollars :shock: )

sensor said:
well dont really know you but anyone that makes an offy tank ive gotta meet(guess ill see you in may)!! btw ive got an old (early 80's hutch trick star collecting dust at my moms house :mrgreen:

is it for sale ??

PM me if it is..

I'm more into The Pro Racers...and Judges..

but I wouldn't throw spit at a trickstar.

Cheers,
Kev.

sensor said:
it doesnt :cry:
but it does have the first run of the potts(sp?) system and the first acs(i think) rear brake adapter...........bought that with money id saved for almost 2 years from my first job(think it was a whopping 400 dollars :shock: )

You do realize that you now have a moral obligation to post pictures of it :mrgreen:

Clothespin n said:
is it for sale ??

PM me if it is..

I'm more into The Pro Racers...and Judges..

but I wouldn't throw spit at a trickstar.

Cheers,
Kev.

No! Sell it to me first! Then I can sell it to Kev to help pay for my new road bike :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just kidding! -- But I would love to see pictures of your Trickstar.

-Mp

Back