If Santa Rode A Rat Rod

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy, Great job I really like this bike, you guys always have a lot of fun on your rides. I like the news letters and all of the pics you post. I just want to say, Happy Holidays to everyone who's a member of this great forum and to all who visit us here.

To all the coasters have a great Thursday night ride be and have fun and time.

Merry Chistmas to all.

Looks great Randy, You could put the mower in the front as a snow plow. LOL
P S hope you and Nova have a merry christmas.

Thanks again everyone. Same to you and your family Rick.

tag.jpg

Ahhh just noticed my screws are crooked. Anyway... made the design, printed it out, cut out some aluminum for a back, made a bracket, spray glued the paper to the back, bolted it together and clear coated it.

really nice bike randy!! you are definately the king of theme bikes. might i suggest using that tree sled for maybe a rear rack? just an idea..... whatever you do will look amazing!

Easy E

heres my one and only suggestion.....
just bolt 4 swivel casters on the bottom of the sled tie it to the back of the bike and take some young'uns for mr. toads wild ride!!

*note i do not endorse the tormenting of little kids :wink: *

Thanks for the comments.

sled_after.jpg

I narrowed, lowered the front top and painted the sled.
It's just a small decorative sled, not full size in case the photos are deceptive.

It's cold here so I'm having to do the... warm paint and parts up inside, take outside to paint and bring back in to dry.

Thats COOOL!!! I think Santa would aprove.
I have a drawing of my Xmas bike for this year, hope to have it ready for the parade this Saturday, if not I will have it done for the Coasters Xmas ride on the following Thursday. I better get to work.
Nice job on Santa's bike, Locojoe.

HO HO HOLY crap that looks good. thats 100% what i was thinkin randy. sweet ride man. santa would be jealous.

Easy E

The rack is perfect! Hey, what about a set of those green BFK grips? they're very christmasy in color.

Latest posts

Back