If Santa Rode A Rat Rod

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy- He built it with Coroplast-corrugated plastic, zipties and gorilla glue. It is off a old kiddie trailer that was stripped to the frame.

Img_6152.jpg

Randy,

That is one cool ride. The sled/rack is genius.

Over the period of time I have been around this site I can not think of another person who has produced so many cool rides. I always look forward to seeing your next project.

Scott

62Higgins said:
Randy,

That is one cool ride. The sled/rack is genius.

Over the period of time I have been around this site I can not think of another person who has produced so many cool rides. I always look forward to seeing your next project.

Scott
Thanks so much!
In case anyone misses it in the Events category there are more photos and Christmas bikes.

4th year for the Christmas Cruiser. Using a different frame this year. A Huffy. The chainguard was black so I painted it white. That and assembling it is all I've gotten done. Haven't had any time. Hopefully I will have time to decorate it more before this Saturday's parade.

DSCF1406.JPG

Wow... It looks great every year you did it. This year going all white looks good too. Nicely done! Hope you have a good ride this year.

Tim, That safe place that we all have, is alwas the hardest place to find. You know the old saying, it's always in the last place we look.

Randy, you do always have the best Christmas bikes, and the greatest events that a bike club can come up with for everyone to join in.
I hope the Coasters have a great time bring cheer to your neck of the woods.

Back