Kingfish254's PRE-RRBBO8 Dream Board FireWing starts tonight

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kingfish254's PRE-RRBBO8 Dream Board

I'm just not feeling the Fire Cat for RRBBO8. I still like a lot of the ideas I have in my head for the 53 Columbia.

One cool thing about those lizard skin seats is when you sit on them, the tongue rolls out the back like a party favor.

Picked up this nanner in a trade. I couldn't resist seeing how it played with the '53.

banWP_001119.jpg

Don't think you can get away with having 4 wheels on your build-off bike... unless it's anything goes. :wink:

yoothgeye said:
Don't think you can get away with having 4 wheels on your build-off bike... unless it's anything goes. :wink:

I was hoping to squeak that it with no one noticing. :shock:

love the look of the seat! a purple glitter paint scheme is a bold yet subtle. love the seat though!!!

We'll see come BO time. I like the way the seat fits, but I'll have to see how it fits the rest of what unfolds during the Big Show. I kinda doubt I would keep the purple glitter, but who knows by that point.

We are less than 30 days away from BO8 and I while I thought I had hammered down my game plan, now other thoughts are crossing my mind.

I was pretty positive on some cool ideas around my 1953 Columbia Three Star DeLuxe

banWP_001119.jpg

But after getting this Higgins beehive, I have been having second thoughts.

WP_001473.jpg

Another option that is itching at my brain is a Higgins build using the beehive, my 50 Higgins, with the burled fir wood tank,

WP_001320.jpg

And these Higgins skirt guard and chain guard. I am just going to half to lay both builds out on the floor and get a feel for what I want out of this Build Off.

T2eC16NHJHIE9nyseGiBRGYdOsJDg60_57.jpg

The Renaissance Man said:
Even though I like them both, I still like the "1953 Columbia Three Star DeLuxe" best. That is one very cool bike!

+1... I'd love to see what you could do with the old boy. You've got some great ideas!

nateyboy said:
The Renaissance Man said:
Even though I like them both, I still like the "1953 Columbia Three Star DeLuxe" best. That is one very cool bike!

+1... I'd love to see what you could do with the old boy. You've got some great ideas!

Thanks guys, I am pretty sure it's gonna be the Columbia that I build. Little more than 2 weeks to go!
nateyboy, i wouldn't even have this 3 Star without you, when do I get a chance to see that firebolt tank in action?

freddyfingaz said:
Even if you are not planning to build muscle bike, you have lot cool parts! Looking good!

10 DAY TO GO BEFORE FIREWING TAKES FLIGHT!!!!

banWP_001119.jpg

Re: Kingfish254's PRE-RRBBO8 Dream Board - 10 Days to FIREWING

Uh-oh I smell awsome

Troy

Re: Kingfish254's PRE-RRBBO8 Dream Board - 10 Days to FIREWING

I even have my shows picked out. :p
images

Re: Kingfish254's PRE-RRBBO8 Dream Board - 9 FIREWING Teardrops

Check out the random surprise that a fellow RRBer sent me! A brand new pair of Person Teardrop pedals!!!!!
These are definitely going on my RRBBO8 "FireWing" build!!!!! They will compliment the wing shapes on my 1953 Columbia very well.

Latest posts

Back