Midwest Thunder 3rd Annual Bike Show for SIDS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
July 17th 2011

Pontiac Elks Club Pontiac, IL...
Registration is from 8am till Noon.. Awards at 3pm
Cost is $10.00/Swap meet $10.00
Goody Bags to the participants / 50/50 Drawing
Rain or shine (if it rains we can go inside)
DJ Service by DJ Tommyboy Productions
Awards by Classic Accents (They are FREEKING BIG Trophies!!)
The Pontiac Elks will have a breakfast buffet, and the bar will be open...
All proceeds go to the SIDS Foundation Worldwide...

~CLASSES~
Original Classic Bicycles
Restored Classic Bicycles
Custom / Low Rider Bicycles
Muscle Bicycles
Best 30's / 40's / 50's / 60's Bicycles
BMX/Mountain Bicycles
3 Wheeled Bicycles
Road Bicycles
"Fixies"
"Rat Rod" Bicycles
Chopper Bicycles
Motorized Bicycles
(3 awards per class, and "specialty" awards)

For more info call Scott (815) 674-7196 or Brett (815) 674-7549
Or check out our website
http://www.midwestthunderbc.webs.com

come 1 come all the more show bikes more swap vendors the more fun :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If ya made it to our Indoor show we had back in Feb. You may remember that the Elks Club had a great breakfast buffet... Well this show isn't any different except for the fact its OUTSIDE!!!! *PLUS* the Elks Club Bar will be open in case ya get thirsty from the heat!!!!

Its our 3rd year for this event, its for a great cause (SIDS Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) and we would like to make it grow more and more...

Like Scott said Come 1 Come All... Everyone is welcome!!!

RAT RODS r very welcome we love all kind of bikes .we will b handing out very LARGE : cool trophy to the winners :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

scott says there will be all kinds of differnt bike stuff ....im takin all kinds of stuff ...my buddy is takin a buch of old ten speeds and older bikes .....as far how big it will be ......it will b bigger if u and 2 of ur buddies show up .... :D

mikesbikes36 said:
scott says there will be all kinds of differnt bike stuff ....im takin all kinds of stuff ...my buddy is takin a buch of old ten speeds and older bikes .....as far how big it will be ......it will b bigger if u and 2 of ur buddies show up .... :D
yes we r tryn rel hard to make this a big event its growing every year we have passed out a lot of flyers

ratina said:
How big is the swap? What kind of stuff is there?
the last show prob had 12 vendors there was all kinds of parts n bikes we spread the word so i shud b a lot bigger at the blue moon show a lot of the vendors said they b there i would like to c 24 plus vendors it could happen so people come out n set up n sell or show we want to make this big event the only way to make it grow is for people to come thank you for asking :D

Got everything pretty well loaded up in my truck, ready for the show... Hope we have a day like today outside.

13 days and counting down!!!

Back